• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop done right!

PS is my profession, and I'm not even this defensive about who is better with anything. He might have called you out, but when PS work is a) paid for, and b) by clients who drive a different car for every day of the week, the criticisms are a lot more in depth. If Bishop got under your skin, I'd hate to see you on the job. :laugh: :laugh:

I like the second pic better, but the reflections need a few more layers to be portrayed best.

Few will understand that, i dont care if you are the best out there, if the client doesnt like it.....Then it sux. I cant tell you how many itme I have to dumby down designs to amatuer bs, because thats what the client likes/want. I think that is the worst part. If it sux, it sux. If its too good that is suxs, that will beat you up.

TourEnvy

crawford02px1.jpg

Does he like women that are as tall as 12 year old girls or something?

i think i see what he was trying to do in this photoshop. i dont think the girl is intended to match the contour sizewise. its kinda like the girl is staring at a huge poster of the car. however, to make that work, i'd make sure the ground where the girl is standing doesnt overlap the ground on which the car sits. that might look better. i personally still like the way it looks right now. its hot. sort of the svt contour is larger than life or something;)

i think i see what he was trying to do in this photoshop. i dont think the girl is intended to match the contour sizewise. its kinda like the girl is staring at a huge poster of the car. however, to make that work, i'd make sure the ground where the girl is standing doesnt overlap the ground on which the car sits. that might look better. i personally still like the way it looks right now. its hot. sort of the svt contour is larger than life or something;)
If that is the case then why is her reflection on the floor along with the cars? Also why are the flames on the car also? I dont like that. The whole fire looks cheesy to me.

Back