• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

People I did not get to meet

Whatever. You'd think people wouldn't lean on other people's cars at a car event but apparently that isn't the case.

I don't like people leaning on my car, I don't even lean on my car.

Well I was a person that ya didnt meet. LOL Wait I met a few people but I think alot of people were a lil drunk to remember me lol.

I didn't officially get to meet Reebs either. I only witnessed him scarfing 4 dinner rolls at once. lol piggy
And did keithr even show up?

Keith didnt show up, missed his Bus :D

Reebs always has a huge plate of food, he ate like 3 dinners. In fact, every time I see him he is eating a lot of food.

:shrug: someone told me you were leaning on my car, so I had to go all LUCA-psycho on your arses. ;)
And I was wearing my beer balls. :laugh:

What type of unit/tool said that. Was he drunk too lol
He was obviously at the meet. It might of looked like it, but we were did not. I told my Gf when we first got out don't touch another persons car, she even said i know i know.

It sounded like the guy wanted some attention from you :shrug:

Plus i don't drink so trust me my body has no problem fighting the gravitational pull of a car :cool:

It's all good, man. I know you weren't leaning on it.
I was trying to be half humorous about it, but since you all don't know me and my sense of humor well enough, it came off as straight bisnatch to you.

It's all good, man. I know you weren't leaning on it.
I was trying to be half humorous about it, but since you all don't know me and my sense of humor well enough, it came off as straight bisnatch to you.

There is another side to you:shrug: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back