• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

payback

yes, i have my keys. and they are hidden in my room.

she has a 2006 focus. i think the rear light is a marker/brake/signal combo. so i think smalls idea of a turn signal would be awesome. i hear she screaming right now.. still.. hahaah just wait untill she gets a turn horn

Talk about extreme sibling rivalry :shocked:!

I would've locked the keys in the car but left the sunroof open. The visual of seeing her literally upside down in her car could be worth twice the laughs :laugh::laugh:. Plus it'd save her $50 from the tow man that your mom/dad might force you to pay for :rolleyes:.

well... she has no sunroof. the locksmith fee was 55 bucks my mom thinks i will be giving back to her but i wont.

with all the screaming my mom and sister are doing... i think ill save the horn trick for a different day. but her bfs car is going to get something soon. im thinking flat tires on his nice rims.

you should jack the car up, take the tire off, find a tire shop, remove the tire, put the keys in the tire, remount tire, bring the tire home, and remount the tire on the car.

Leave a note that says, I hope you have a spare, cause you'll need to get your key out of your tire. :laugh:

you should jack the car up, take the tire off, find a tire shop, remove the tire, put the keys in the tire, remount tire, bring the tire home, and remount the tire on the car.

Leave a note that says, I hope you have a spare, cause you'll need to get your key out of your tire. :laugh:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, leave it up to you scott to come up with something so rediculous. i would LOVE to do that. but i would have to find a shop open after 10ish

The problem with wiring it to the turn signal is you can avoid using a turn signal. You HAVE to use your brakes.:laugh:

yes... its a 5 speed that already needs a new trans and clutch cause she cant drive it. there is like 50-60k on it i think(if not more)

idk. im scared for my life when im in the car with her. which has been twice. i only pay attention to the road so i know when to bail out of the car. haha

but she slams on the brakes pretty hard. then floors it before she even stops

On cars that have a separate brake light from a turn signal, the power wire is the signal wire.

For instance, my obnoxious back up siren is just wired directly into the reverse light. The power wire for the bulb is also the signal wire.

When you start talking about combined clusters, yes...you need the signal wire.

Yes, exactly why I brought up the issue with the lights....

signal wire or brake?

It'd be the wire that supplies power to the blinker/brake light...since I'm assuming the Focus has a marker/brake/blinker all in one unit.

That way you get a two-for-one deal. It'll engage on her turn signal and the brake. :laugh:

your over thinking it,long story short. I had a problem with my weed eater not starting come to find out mud was dried up in the tail pipe :blackeye::rolleyes: jam a potato in the tail pipe when nobody is looking :laugh::laugh:

your over thinking it,long story short. I had a problem with my weed eater not starting come to find out mud was dried up in the tail pipe :blackeye::rolleyes: jam a potato in the tail pipe when nobody is looking :laugh::laugh:

mythbusters said that it would just shoot out. though i think they tested with a 70s caddy that may have had a 500ci block...:shrug:

Back