• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Paintless dent removal again?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Just getting a list of ppl that might be interested in this again. I've been in contact with a guy but I need numbers for him.

I'd possibly be interested . My SVT has one ding in it & it makes me nuts . It mysteriously appeared when we went to pick up the car when we bought it new . Methinks someone was careless . I'd like to make it go away , even if I am getting rid of it .

i would be interested, but he took all the dents out of my SVT.

maybe i should put some in it?

We normally charge $95 for the 1st panel and $50 for each additional panel up to 3 dents per panel, creases run more and wet sanding is additional.

Yikes. Guess I'll move onto other places. This is the place I had work done a few years ago so contacted them first. I think I paid $75 plus another 25-50 for a 2nd dent back then. The deal last year I know was crazy cheap. Maybe he'll come to GR. LOL!

the guy we had last year was awesome, did great work and had great prices.

did you let the first guy you contacted know that even if he did drop his prices (by a lot) he would still make a killing that day?

Ok, I called Mr. Dent and he'll be willing to do $25 a ding. Every job will be different dependent on what you want done. We need 5 cars minimum though.

Last edited:
List

Allen
Raw
Pud
Luca
Cinder
Kev
CSVT1214

I got a nice ding from some dumb chick getting her kid out of the backseat and swinging the door open. :mad:

Back