• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OSVT Charity Event

yeah the forecast for tomorrow has changed everyday this week... just washed the car.. getting ready to wax it right now, hopefully it wont rain all day. if it does and they cancel the show you guys want to grab lunch or something?

There's a possibility that the show will be postponed a few weeks due to weather. Keep an eye out before you leave tomorrow to be sure.

man it got hot out quick... got the car polished and half waxed and i think i lost 100 pounds out there, i still have the doors and rear quarters to do... i think i might die some one should have told me that fat guy + hand buffing + full sun = skinny corpse! sheesh, it better not flippin rain tomorrow...

yeah the forecast for tomorrow has changed everyday this week... just washed the car.. getting ready to wax it right now, hopefully it wont rain all day. if it does and they cancel the show you guys want to grab lunch or something?

Ill be up for lunch if it does get rained out. Do you have my phone# from SZ?

man it got hot out quick... got the car polished and half waxed and i think i lost 100 pounds out there, i still have the doors and rear quarters to do... i think i might die some one should have told me that fat guy + hand buffing + full sun = skinny corpse! sheesh, it better not flippin rain tomorrow...

LMAO! :laugh: I got some new detailing produts sitting on my door step.......gonna be a fun Friday night!

Ill be up for lunch if it does get rained out. Do you have my phone# from SZ?

LMAO! :laugh: I got some new detailing produts sitting on my door step.......gonna be a fun Friday night!

no, i don't think i have your number pm it to me... got the rest of the car waxed, leaving the wheels and tires for after work tonight or in the morning... note to self next place i move into will have a garage...

i'm sure the rain washed the bird poo off your car... sucks that we got rained out... the boys were soaked from head to toe... not sure if i'm gonna be able to make the rain date, i start working four tens next week for the rest of the summer friday through monday so it'll be hard for me to get the day off...

It was such a nice morning, too.

The rescheduled date occurs during CougarFest, so I probably won't be able to make it at all (though CougarFest will be only about 5 miles down the road - but I'm one of the Fest organizers, so I kind of need to stick around...).

Rain date!!!!!

Rain date!!!!!

Hey guys, I’d like to thank you all for coming out to the show yesterday! Some of you traveled from Michigan and Kentucky and as a result, I’ll have something special sent out to you.
Although not publicly announced up front, the RAIN date is scheduled for July 16th @ Germain.

You paid your $5.00 fee, so come back out and claim your trophy, and or great prize. We still have stuff that I am obligated to give away from some of the sponsoring vendors.

We have a $150.00 gift certificate from Spec Clutch which is good on any clutch/flywheel, two $25.00 UPR gift certificates, two free Dyno sessions consisting of 3 Basic Dyno pulls from Pickups Plus Cars, a basic dyno pull session from Thrill Ride-Unlimited, a Ford Focus tower brace AND rear lower control arms for 99-04 Mustangs from Massive Speed Systems, FREE Oil change coupon from Germain Ford, SVTOA memorabilia, and more. Last but not least, we still have these gigantic trophies to award to the winners of each class! We also have 'Best of Show' award where the winner will win the Grand Trophy in addition to two tickets to the EMCO Gears Classic Presented by KeyBank (Ford Racing Mustang Challenge) on September 16th - 18th.

We were on the verge of running out of space in spite of the weather conditions yesterday, and Germain is going to clear out the whole front yard on the 16th. This would provide better grouping for the Focuses, Contour’s, Lightning’s, Mustangs, and Raptors to make judging much easier. Our show is the weekend after the Arthritis Foundation Show in Dublin.

Hope to see you again on the 16th of July!!!

Here are a few pictures I posted on the SVTOA National site. I'll have the rest posted up on OhioSVT for viewing this weekend. Just been too tired. :)

SVTOA National

Well, we're looking good for Saturday. Calling for Sunny and Hot weather!!!! Hope to see you guys with your Contours!

Back