• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old pics of my car and SZ

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
This is a long shot, but I've lost all of my photography of my car in a HD crash several years ago. Sz pics, digital files for shirts and calendars, website graphics for this site, all gone. I have no social media anymore. I accepted this loss a while ago but it irritates me that I have no photos of that car hanging in my garage. All I have left are my sz shirts, a calendar or two, and a lot of great memories with great people. I hope some of you are still around and see this post.

If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful.

I got you bro.

Attachments

• photo18877.jpg
    photo18877.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 4
  • photo18878.jpg
    photo18878.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 3
Man has it been a long time since I've heard from you guys. Thanks for posting those. Matter of fact, I was able to rediscover an old Photobucket account through those old posts, Joe! I had to purchase a plan to see everything but it was worth it.

I'll post back after I look through them all.

This is a long shot, but I've lost all of my photography of my car in a HD crash several years ago. Sz pics, digital files for shirts and calendars, website graphics for this site, all gone. I have no social media anymore. I accepted this loss a while ago but it irritates me that I have no photos of that car hanging in my garage. All I have left are my sz shirts, a calendar or two, and a lot of great memories with great people. I hope some of you are still around and see this post.

If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful.
I am sure I have a bunch of photos also. Have a few years from SZ and a number of different cars.

Let me know what your email is and I can send you some or share from my home server.

BTW grab yourself a Synology NAS, great investment to help protect your data.

Back