• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

oil change

MillcitySVT

CEG'er
alright so my csvt is coming up to the first oil change since i have owned her. this is probably a stupid question as most of you guys probably do your own oil changes but i don't. I don't have the ramps or the jacks to lift the vehicle and plus not too keen on changing her in 10 degree weather. so onto the question, is there a preference to where you guys go get your oil changed or are all places the same? I live in billerica so anywhere in the Greater Lowell Area to the Southern NH/Nashua area would work just fine. Thanks

not sure of anyplace around that i woudl trust my car to.
but i am free this weekend and as long as the snow stays away, my garage is open.
if you want to pick up the oil and filter, i can pull the hearse out of the garage for a few and we can change it.

let me know.

not sure of anyplace around that i woudl trust my car to.
but i am free this weekend and as long as the snow stays away, my garage is open.
if you want to pick up the oil and filter, i can pull the hearse out of the garage for a few and we can change it.

let me know.

Thanks elky I will take u up on that offer. Not around sat but I am available all day Sunday. Just let me know how much $$ you want. Thanks again

Back