• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ohio cruise before winter

79mustang351w

Hard-core CEG'er
I wanna plan a cruise before they lay salt on the roads. One last cruise before winter and my car gets put in storage. Any vehicle is welcome (CSVTs or Fords prefered...lol), just trying to get some CEG'ers together for a cruise. Will be November 24th (depending on weather). Let me know if you would be interested.

So far the plans are to meet, cruise, and then eat at Bluto's Sports Bar & Grill. Have heard nothing but good things about that place...so we shall see. Still planning the route.

Cell is (419)564-840 four Text or call for the full details is you plan to go. Sounds like we are gonna have quite a few going...will be a good time...dont miss out!!

I say we all meet at Walmarts parking lot at NOON...I know they have plenty of parking. lol

And the address to Norwalk's Walmart is:
340 Westwind Dr Norwalk, OH 44857

Meet at Walmart, do meet and greet and bull•••• about cars and take pics....then we cruise...then come back and eat at Bluto's Sports Bar & Grill 33 E Seminary St Norwalk, OH 44857 and hopefully pick up some hotties!! lol

CRUISE HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the 17th or 24th (so Berkel can roll with us)?? I really dont have set plans now that the drag race season is over for us. So open to suggestions. And I am thinking cruising Norwalk...since that seems to be centralized for most of us (again ideas here welcome)?? PM if you have suggestions on locations to cruise and maybe a place we can all go to eat and have a few drinks or something.

Brent

Ok November 24th it is. Now just need a good location where the roads arent thrashed. Ideas??
Yesssss!

Gave me a reason to finally paint my weird Mirko and get it on the car :)

photo1fyd.jpg

That thing has been giving me •••• since July. Crazy microcracking that wouldn't show up till paint. I need to stop being so meticulous about a piece that just gets damaged :)

I'll probably get those 4" tips on this week too. I miss being around a bunch of car guys :p

Hell yeah boys!! Gonna be a good time. Now GMSlam was thinking around Akron...he has a nice cruise spot and is thinking of eating at Quaker Steak and Lube later. Any spot sounds good to me....just want to cruise with some people that appreciate what I do....cars!! lol

If it's in the Akron area, I can probably join in. I'm not sure if I'll have the SVT on the road or not at that point though.

I'm not sure if I could do Akron but I will let you guys know! I should be free most of the day Saturday but a 5-6 hour round trip is far for a mini-meet. I have another 3 hour drive on Sunday. Hopefully I'm not being lame :laugh:

Norwalk be better for you guys? I will have to do some research on routes in Norwalk....because my •••• is way low now. And to find some good place to eat.

Norwalk be better for you guys? I will have to do some research on routes in Norwalk....because my •••• is way low now. And to find some good place to eat.
I'm biased, but we could have a November Tony Packos Meet in Toledo :laugh:

Oh no...if I gotta drive to Norwalk with my heap...your driving too. lol Dude...you gotta come man...I need to see that custom Mirko in person!

Back