• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spring go-kart thread

Yeah, I'm probably out for tomorrow. I'm going to look at and probably buy another car around noon tomorrow. Catch you next time.

Just curious, but what's everyones average lap time? I just went 2 weekends ago for the first time and did better than expected for my first time there.

46 was my best lap once I got past the spinning out on corners from braking too hard. :laugh:

I think 41.something is my best. Most others are just a hair below that, although I hear the new course is a bit more difficult as I think they changed it.

Yeah, normally the skinny white kids are 41., the larger white kids are high 41 and the fat black kids are 1.12..

39.8 on two occasions :p
But that's in the superkart when i was about 20lb lighter. In adult karts, I'm typically around 42 seconds ish.
I should be there around 6:30 on Friday.

Uh oh. The track is unavailable between 7 and 8 tonight. Idk what you guys wanna do.

We'll still meet around 6:45-7:00 and probably buy races first, then head to Sonic.

just cause those muscle headed idiots don't know how to drive doesn't mean you pick a fight with em, i got your back tho...

Whoooaah..HE was the aggressor, not me. I don't pick fights and I avoid confrontation..I asked him very politely "what the f*ck?" then he got all up in my grill. I just stood up for myself. That guy coulda kicked my ass easy, not to mention his two or three friends he had around him. "Just one'a them racin' deals" as they say.

Back