• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*** OFFICIAL *** South Florida Meet - April 8th - April 11th

*** OFFICIAL *** South Florida Meet - April 8th - April 11th

• TY Park - Hang out, BBQ, the usual

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Barret-Jackson auction

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Hooray for number 7!

1. Brent372
2. SVTFLEA
3. SVTTOUR
4. KerryKool
5. gulfcat
6. Ryanblacksvt and Wife
7. kerns99 (Stiffler)

OK out of towners... since this is looking to me a small out-of-town turnout, do you want to get a hotel Saturday night or stay / party at my place?

I'm fine with your place Brent. But it seems that my car doesn't want to go. Yesterday I tried to start it and it acted like the battery is dead, but also could be the starter as I only hear one click. Today I'm charging it up and hopefully it's just a battery issue.

1. Brent372
2. SVTFLEA
3. SVTTOUR
4. KerryKool
5. gulfcat
6. Ryanblacksvt and Wife
7. kerns99 (Stiffler)
8. dannyum89
9. khemsurov
10. (maybe) my friend with his rossionQ1 3L turbo!!!!

Hey Sam, how hard do you think it will be to replace my starter? (Remember its a Zetec) Do you think you can do it if I provide some "fuel"?

Looks like a change of plans replacing my starter. I have a friend that works at NAPA that got me a starter at a discount. Only problem is that I need to give him mine asap and I don't think he can wait until after the weekend.

I'm new to CEG and to the neighborhood..just picked up a 98 t-red 4 months ago..looking forward to seeing some other SVTs from the area.

1. Brent372
2. SVTFLEA
3. SVTTOUR
4. KerryKool
5. gulfcat
6. Ryanblacksvt and Wife
7. kerns99 (Stiffler)
8. dannyum89
9. khemsurov
10. (maybe) my friend with his rossionQ1 3L turbo!!!!
11. Pblack003 + my son if no one can watch him - on Sunday morning only unless I get my Saturday night shift covered..

Anyone wanna sell me a mirko while I'm there I would be thrilled lol.. And maybe a set of 17 or 18in wheels too that would make my day!

Not to make this a wanted ad but I'm looking for wheels stereo system with sub in box as well as any performance parts and cosmetic stuff like a mirko and any other stuff u can tastefully do to a tour.. Also will have my svt black 98 trunk lid for sale .. See everyone Saturday night or Sunday..

Last edited:
Anyone coming to or staying at our house...we have cats...which means fur everywhere. We are also not the best housekeepers in the world...just a fair warning! See everyone this weekend!

Back