• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Reverse-Style Indiglo Gauge Faces GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

CEG'er
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL GB THREAD!!As many of you know we have enough interest in these to get this GB started!

This example picture shows how our Faces will glow -
SRP-0125-1-2..jpg

So here's the rundown on everything, and i hope that this answers any of the questions that you may have...

$79 - Will get you the whole "Reverse-Style" Indiglo gauge set which includes, the white SVT gauge cluster faces, the white HVAC face, and the White headlight switch face..

$59 - Will get you the White SVT gauge cluster face's ONLY

PAYMENT- I was unable to work out a deposit type deal, so you will need to pay the FULL amount up front.

I can accept any of the following types of payment- PayPal, Check, Money Order

If your Paying Via Money Order or Check Make it out to Andrew Macdonaldand mail it to

Drew Macdonald
1928 E.SpinningWheel Lane
Bloomfield, Michigan, 48304

For PayPal - send money to Macdbeats@gmail.com
!Please remember when sending money through paypal, you must send the total amount + %3 to cover the paypal fee's!! Example: if your total amount is $79 then you send me $81.37, and if your total amount is $59 then you send me $60.77

ETA- Once i get payment in full from at the least 10 people, it will be about 3 weeks give or take until your set will be shipped to your door.

DEADLINE-Please start sending in your payments ASAP!! But, Like the rest of you i would like to get these into production ASAP so like i said i need payment from at the least 10 people, so once i receive the 10 i will wait NO LONGER than 1 WEEK until i send in the check to get these going!

Now to answer some common questions about this set,

-The SVT Gauge cluster faces WILL have the SVT symbol on the tach

-All the Face's (including HVAC and Headlight switch face) will be white
and will glow Blue and Red (see picture above for example)

-The SVT symbol on the Tach WILL glow red

-Unfortunately at this time, there is NOT a choice of what color the faces will glow, or changing the red to blue or blue to red

-No you cant just get the HVAC and/or the Headlight switch faces separate from the SVT gauge cluster faces, but you CAN get the SVT faces only

Thanks again for everyone's interest in this GB!

we need 10 people to get this going, so to everyone who is interested please start sending in those payments! thank you!

still haven't heard from alot of the people listed below, if you are still interested please start to send in payment or PM me with an update!

1. Mac - PAID
2. Ooklah (w/ hvac) - PAID
3. Squirrel1 (w/hvac) - PAID
4. FauxhawkFox (w/hvac)
5. Blackzilla (w/hvac)
6. DPA43 (w/hvac)
7. TeamSVTour (SVT gauges + HVAC and HL)
8. Dirtybird204 (SVT gauges + HVAC and HL)
9. wantsansvt (SVT gauges + HVAC and HL)
10. pithon987 (w/hvac)
11. SVT-R-US (w/HVAC & HL)
12. CincySVT07 (w/ SVT Gauges + HVAC & HL)
13. KGB (w/hvac)

Why doesn't SRP just add our GB to their product list on the webpage and give us a designated timeframe to place the order or give us a promotional "coupon" code like they did last time for the indiglo GB? That way we send $ directly to them.

because the set that we are getting is not on their product list and they are being made specifically for us, so he said it's easier to just deal with 1 person on this GB being that the whole set will be produced upon payment! the last GB was for just the indiglo's that the whole face glowed, and its on their product list so thats why they did the GB like they did.. i already asked about this. they will be shipped by him as well

thanks for the quick payment Ooklah, i know there were like 12 people in the interest thread that said they wanted in so hopefully everyone starts sending in there payments soon so we can get this thing kicked off!

thanks! Mac

OK... You say they are "Indiglo"... Are they simply illuminated by the lights/LEDs behind them like our normal factory gauge-faces, like simple sticky-back swap-outs? Or are these actual "Indiglo" gauges, with the weird little circuitry units and built-in lighting units attached to them like I've seen on some other Indiglo brand gauges..?

I would much, MUCH prefer simple swap-outs, since I've already decked out my dash with LEDs. If that's the case, count me in.

they simply stick on, but they do NOT use the factory lighting, they are indiglo's and have there own lighting source.. once you stick them on you just wire them up real quick and they work like normal...

yeah i'm going to figure out who has paid so far and then update the list... so far i think we have had like 3 people send the money, but we need at least 10... there was ALOT of interest in the interest thread but almost none of those people have coughed up the money yet... i was hoping that everyone would get these by spring zing but looks like that won't be happening.. it's all good though..

to everyone who has paid, thank you, and for those who showed interest but havent paid yet, let me know whats goin on or whatever!

-Mac

I am in, for all three pieces. Thanks for doing this!!!

i will add you to the list if your not already on it, but be sure to read the original post about sending payment.. you will need to send payment as soon as you can, because we need payment from 10 people before they will start production and all that jazz!

thank, Mac

I haven't sent payment as of yet b/c this GB kind of died. I will definately be in if we get 10 b/c my current indiglo's are beginning to flicker...again...which means I need a new power inverter. So might as well get these at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back