• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

T-red E1 SVT parked at RIT with NY plates

Hey RIT guy. I see it every now and then myself, usually in J lot. Does it belong to anyone on here?

svt01.jpg

On Saturday (2/20) I saw a 98 silver frost CSVT around 2:40pm going into NY from NJ I95 north. Had Connecticut plates. I beeped and waved like a mad man as I passed by :laugh:. A few seconds later he passed me and gave the peace sign :cool:.

One Friday night I saw a pirate in a green SVT :)
-J
Ye be lucky, mate. Pirates seldom leave witnesses, Dead men Tell No Tales. But as you share the Calender Picture with me, Ye'll naught visit Davey Jones. :laugh:

seriously, car looked great. Tried to catch you when you turned at Sheetz (I was at PNC), but by time I got light, you were gone.

followed a black SVT with E1 wheels on rt 18 north and then onto Rt 1 south in New Brunswick/East Brunswick today around 12:30. car appeared to be all stock. Unfortunatly I was in my work car or else i would have pulled beside you and waved. I dont think you are on CEG, and you may or may not be the same guy that works at 6th ave

today I was testing out my new GPS a mellan roadmate 1700 the 7" GPS so I wanted to test it going to woodbride mall, so when I got to woodbridge mall. I then go back home going down 1&9 towards rahway, and what do i see parked on the side of loman ford, A Tropic green SVT with E1 rims!!! don;t know if it was a worker there or a cutomer though.

today I was testing out my new GPS a mellan roadmate 1700 the 7" GPS so I wanted to test it going to woodbride mall, so when I got to woodbridge mall. I then go back home going down 1&9 towards rahway, and what do i see parked on the side of loman ford, A Tropic green SVT with E1 rims!!! don;t know if it was a worker there or a cutomer though.

ya he works there. he is the inventory manager. I work there every so often (my job takes me to lots of dealers). I didnt realize it was his until I pulled up in my svt one day and he told me he had one too. . i asked him if he's on ceg, he said yes but i dont think he posts

saw a 99 or 00 black SVT with E1 wheels in York this morning at about 8:20am...no obvious mods, but did see a Valentine One and GPS mounted on the windshield.

spotted a Silfro SVT parked right off West Front st in Plainfield this morning. car has aftermarket exhaust and wheels. I think the wheels were either OZ Ultraleggas or Euro Focus SVT wheels. nice looking car

I spooted a Black SVT contour in Elizabeth I was going into grand street, but before I got to the street I seen a black SVT contour in some gates at an apartment!! I was temping to turn around and take a look lol!!!

I spooted a Black SVT contour in Elizabeth I was going into grand street, but before I got to the street I seen a black SVT contour in some gates at an apartment!! I was temping to turn around and take a look lol!!!

and this was yesterday also

Yesterday I saw two SVTs, one Black and one silver(that needed some TLC) Both in my housing plan! One was coming down Trotter (black one) and the silver one was in a nieghbors driveway on Saddle. Anyone on here?

Silver SVT on queen street in lancaster PA. Your hood was up and it looked like you were cleaning. Missing the two jack point covers on the pass side and looked to have non-standard 15" winter rims from a focus (maybe?)

ive seen that one also. and i saw that one with the whole sideskirt missing again a few weeks ago. i wish my svt was on the road so i can get spotted lol

spotted a t-red SVT today parked in front of Macco in Schrewsbury (or maybe it was technically Red Bank). E1 wheels, looked like a really clean car

spotted a t-red SVT today parked in front of Macco in Schrewsbury (or maybe it was technically Red Bank). E1 wheels, looked like a really clean car

was about to say u seen me lol untill I noticed I said parked in front of Maacco and in red bank lol, i was driving my SVT yesyerday

Back