• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official GB: Upgraded Oil Pan Baffle

Yay!! I can't wait to get mine. This is one of the last items needed for my 3L build. Thanks guys for making this happen!!!

Got all of the 6 parts cleaned up with the wire wheel today and deburred all the holes. I'm going to go over them with a grease remover and give them another once over looking for anything I missed and then they'll all get packed up.

cleanedupu.jpg

Updated first post. Packages shipped to everyone that I had payment and info for, thanks guys. I hope you like the parts as much as I do mine.

Shouldn't be too long before I have the remaining three pieces completed either.

FedEx shows that all packages I shipped out have been delivered. I also received a phone call from my supplier and the remaining piece parts to build the last few are ready for pickup. I will be grabbing them after I get off of work tomorrow afternoon. Next thing is to work with CrazytalkSVT to get them welded. Shouldn't be to much longer.

Thanks guys. If you don't mind please leave feedback for me in the feedback forum ;) (link)

Last edited:
Just an update, I have the remaining parts in hand. Everything should be welded up by Tuesday. Parts should then ship out the following day.

Well unfortunately we didn't have enough time to complete everything on Monday. One baffle is welded up and the other two are partially welded. Hoping to get together with Crazytalk as soon as he is available to finish up the remaining two parts. I will update as soon as I have a date. I've decided to ship out the one part that was completed tomorrow even though all three are not completed just so I'm not keeping people waiting any longer then necessary.

Please send me a tracking # for mine whenever you ship it. No rush, I just ask because ups and fedex always have trouble finding my house. That way I can make sure the part does't get returned to you. Thanks,James

Please send me a tracking # for mine whenever you ship it. No rush, I just ask because ups and fedex always have trouble finding my house. That way I can make sure the part does't get returned to you. Thanks,James

No worries. That is why I asked for your phone number and your email. FedEx cross checks the address when I enter it in and if there are discrepancies it identifies them. On top of that your notified at your email address as the package moves about and if during that process there is an issue with finding the address they call you at the number you provided me. So I'd say it's highly unlikely that it would be returned to me ;)

Well everything shows delivered. Hope everyone is as happy as I am with the parts. Also I still have one available so the first person to contact me gets the part at GB pricing. Thanks!

Well everything shows delivered. Hope everyone is as happy as I am with the parts. Also I still have one available so the first person to contact me gets the part at GB pricing. Thanks!

Im in for the last one mike , pm sent

In case anyone was wondering the last upgraded oil baffle is still available. PM me if your interested, thanks!

Back