• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Meet Thread

I actually was planning on making a surprise visit but I guess thats over thanks to new found problems with my car..Ill stick with detailing the M5 in hopes off getting some cash to fix my car.. :(

Also, not too long ago, one of the NECO admins was asking me when we'd have our fall meet, so I pm'd him, but have received no response.
He went to our '03 fall meet.
I don't recall another Cougar from your fall '03 pictures (the one I didn't go to). Are you talking about the guy with the blue Cougar with the old-style badges and loud exhaust from the fall 02 meet? If so tell him I'll be less of a prude this time round when he wants to rev engines ;)

I don't recall another Cougar from your fall '03 pictures (the one I didn't go to). Are you talking about the guy with the blue Cougar with the old-style badges and loud exhaust from the fall 02 meet? If so tell him I'll be less of a prude this time round when he wants to rev engines ;)
yeaaaaaah that was a typo. I meant fall '02. Same Cougar. His name is John.

I actually was planning on making a surprise visit but I guess thats over thanks to new found problems with my car..Ill stick with detailing the M5 in hopes off getting some cash to fix my car.. :(

put some new plugs in it and see if its ok ... bet it is

Elky, we'll meet you at the rest stop at 8:15ish on Sunday.
and we'll be taking the Mass pike for a bit, so bring your pennies.
Sound good?

Kim and ElKy, where are you guys meeting up? I'll be driving from Somerville, if you're meeting in Lowell I could join.

Everyone coming, if you have two-way radios bring them! I have two and can lend one out.

It's the rest stop on 495 S right after Rt 3. in Chelmsford.
I would think that's out of your way if you're coming from Somerville.
Wouldn't you be better off just hopping on the pike?
We could probably pick a place somewhere off there to meet if you want.

Well, I was going to surprise you all by meeting you in Essex but that's not happening now. :(

Steph is coming home this weekend for her winter wheels/car inspection. So, she and Doug won't be making the meet either.

She was supposed to come home last weekend by had some papers to write for class.

I'm bummed, I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully we'll make the next CT meet.

Have a great time! I'll be waiting to see all the pictures.

It's the rest stop on 495 S right after Rt 3. in Chelmsford.
I would think that's out of your way if you're coming from Somerville.
Wouldn't you be better off just hopping on the pike?
We could probably pick a place somewhere off there to meet if you want.

if you come all the way down 90 to 291 in Spring field there are two maybe three rest areas between 495 and 291

Yeah I'm thinking either the Westborough or Charlton stops off of the pike, depending on whether we go down 495 or go through Worcester (I forget which one is Mike's preference).

I ususally take Rt 2 to 128 to get to the Pike myself so it's not as close as it appears on the map. But I can meet at the Charlton exit if you want (or just drive straight to Enfield) .. what time do you figure you'll be around there?

I ususally take Rt 2 to 128 to get to the Pike myself so it's not as close as it appears on the map. But I can meet at the Charlton exit if you want (or just drive straight to Enfield) .. what time do you figure you'll be around there?

It's up to you. If you feel like hiking up to the Chelmsford rest stop, then we'd be glad to meet you there.
We can do Charlton too.
No skin off my nose either way. And it will be nice to have you in our little caravan. :)

If you decide on Charlton, we will arrive there probably around 9ish, maybe a little later.

Soooo I'm talking to Goonz and am informed the meet is on Sunday, not tomorrow. That would have been entertaining, me calling ElKy up at 8am trying to figure out where you guys are.

Charlton works well. I have a new cell number, if you need it PM me.

i am unable to attend :( instead i have the luxury of installing a new front door at my gf's parents house....so take a ton of pics and tell my sister car i said hi, haha, enjoy guys!

please let me know if anyone has any questions about tomorrow .... I will not have the contour back so look for the Mystique when you reach the apartment

Back