• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Meet Thread

I hope no one else is washing their car. Mine is a mess and it's too damn cold to clean it! I'm missing door panels and plastic bezels galore. :blackeye:

I hope no one else is washing their car. Mine is a mess and it's too damn cold to clean it! I'm missing door panels and plastic bezels galore. :blackeye:

i don't know about others but I cleaned the mystique up the best that I could since I don't have the contour ... I put 2 coats of wax on it in the last week, I don't recal the last time I put wax on it ... but I wouldn't worry about it :p

there are two different car washes up the street from my apartment ... the drive through brush type and a touchless one as well as self washing bays at each

heh .. see my post in Pics and Vids .. I haven't washed my car in months, finding it difficult to with apartment living, plus I'm just not as motivated as I used to be :(

heh .. see my post in Pics and Vids .. I haven't washed my car in months, finding it difficult to with apartment living, plus I'm just not as motivated as I used to be :(

I know what you mean but luckly that touchless carwash openned up the street ...

My car is looking decent although i had a acident a few weeks back so dont worrie about it. MY CAR LOOKS LIKE ISSHHHHHH. I soon gotta see if i can get some parts from a junk yard.

I SWARE THE GARD RAIL HIT ME!

hahaha.. it was a good time.. and i beat all of you guys back to the fourms.. (even though it might make me a tool) yea

umm, it was a great time. and haroon was even there.. lol!

Back