• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

She hasn't called me a big meany head lately. So just to recap for those coming late.

I am a big meany head.

not that mean

Seriously. I don't want to hear a single word from you about:
-Attending school
-Passing advanced english
-Enrolling in any classes that do not begin or end with "English as a Second Language"

SPELL CHECK. PUNCTUATION. SENTENCE STRUCTURE. USE IT!

and who the hell are you to tell me what to do? sorry you guys are not the center of my world sorry i dont waste my time trying, and i dont care what you don't want to hear from me, if you dont want to hear it the DON'T READ IT, gasp ever think of that? so go get your whore to listen to you :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: because believe it or not I DON'T CARE and guess what ITS NOT A :censored::censored::censored::censored:ING PAPER ITS A POST SO IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME DOUBLE CHECKING ME BE MY GUEST BUT GET YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH FOR 10 SECONDS WHILE DOING IT goddamn you people don't let go of anything i swear.

thanks for the compliment. i do get around lol

i bet devan is glad his girl found this site

do they paper bag you too? and yeah i don't care if he isn't. I'm not his girl i am a person not his puppet believe it or not.

yeah black 98 svt gets around. with the most chicks in preschool!!
actually some hot girls.

you say your joking around but sounds like your angry. Darn children

:laugh:

yeah black 98 svt gets around. with the most chicks in preschool!!
actually some hot girls.

you say your joking around but sounds like your angry. Darn children

:laugh:

yeah im pissed off because you guys deside to make fun of me on the worst day possible YOU GET 600 OF COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDNT DO THEN TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL AFTER COMING ON HERE TO THIS :censored::censored::censored::censored:! gah! :nonono:

like poop? :shrug:

if your talking about what i said yes, ive been dealing with cops and lawers all day, because some kid thats older than me thought be was bad ass and wrote a death threats to my teachers then signed my name to them. so yes but poop is a huge understatement

and who the hell are you to tell me what to do? sorry you guys are not the center of my world sorry i dont waste my time trying, and i dont care what you don't want to hear from me, if you dont want to hear it the DON'T READ IT, gasp ever think of that? so go get your whore to listen to you :censored::censored::censored: because believe it or not I DON'T CARE and guess what ITS NOT A :censored::censored:ING PAPER ITS A POST SO IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME DOUBLE CHECKING ME BE MY GUEST BUT GET YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH FOR 10 SECONDS WHILE DOING IT goddamn you people don't let go of anything i swear.

Did you learn your colors in Kindergarten? Tell Devin what color my name is and ask him what that means. Any other member and I'd already have given them a slew of infractions...

I eagerly await your apology :laugh:. Otherwise you're going to have to find a new site to attention whore on, and my fellow EGL'ers will have to go back to making fun of devan and Alias.:laugh:

Did you learn your colors in Kindergarten? Tell Devin what color my name is and ask him what that means. Any other member and I'd already have given them a slew of infractions...

I eagerly await your apology :laugh:. Otherwise you're going to have to find a new site to attention whore on, and my fellow EGL'ers will have to go back to making fun of devan and Alias.:laugh:

yeah sorry, really bad day, and i did learn my colors so yeahhhh i just dont really care when im ranting at people. my bad. and dont call me an attention whore if you dont want it back, thats just the way i am.

Back