• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

informal english LOL its called down syndrom sweetie:laugh:

auctually take a few classes, America does not speek english it's informal english aka American, i learned that in speech last year, hardcore i know. and don't call me sweetie its creepy lol :nonono:

down syndrome
n650751713_561176_4484.jpg

Last edited:
down syndrome

*pats head* you think that. oh and stop acting like im abusive, i just hate people that act like they are smartasses, perhaps if you got to know me then you would understand. yeah i come off strong so what? doesnt mean im abusive, even if i was, how could i hurt devan, seriously all i have are my huge hands, you know that hahahhahahhaa

*pats head* you think that. oh and stop acting like im abusive, i just hate people that act like they are smartasses, perhaps if you got to know me then you would understand. yeah i come off strong so what? doesnt mean im abusive, even if i was, how could i hurt devan, seriously all i have are my huge hands, you know that hahahhahahhaa

yep huge hands and that amazing retard strength

is that what you call it when you smack devan around with those monkey paws:shrug:

always the abuse talk with you. you should seek proffesional help for your anger issues. and i mean christ devans half your size stop hitting him!!!

always the abuse talk with you. you should seek proffesional help for your anger issues. and i mean christ devans half your size stop hitting him!!!

i cant help it if the floor shakes when i enter than he gets in the way of my man hands! :shrug: :laugh: and i did have professional help but i sat on him and he died so that option is gone....poor santa

. Right now i got the Honda CRF450R and it kicks ass, that thing should be dead by now but its still amazing, so i think your the one that needs to go back to riding a tricycle if you think yamaha's rock, or maybe you should ride bikes the right way. :laugh: hahahhaa

you ride a 450? and you touch the ground how? :laugh:

hahahahhaha someones an english teacher, and perhaps if maybe you would learn to read you would have read that i only passed because i gave a flying :censored::censored::censored::censored:, and i no longer do, so unless you learn to read dont tell me to go fing study. thanks :nonono: and i can do what i want to, i do not need people like you telling me that because i happen to pass a test i need to talk and spell like that all the time. Not everyone uses FORMAL english all the time, it's called INFORMAL english, also known as the language we speek 90% of the time, if you want to live in a country where people speek formal english even on the internet then go to England, so pull the stick out of your butt and take a midol please.

OH and by the way, "how smart i am" came up I did not go out of my way to say it, once again, learn to read before you go telling someone off thinking your a hard ass.

Awwwww... looks like someone got her feelings hurt. The stuff I pointed out isn't a matter of "formal" or "informal" English... that's elementary school grammar and spelling. There's a difference. And unfortunately, you're not in an AOL chat room or texting on your phone, so the informal/abbreviated excuse doesn't work. I suppose I'm just one of those judgmental people that figure if you can't spell on the Internet, you can't spell in real life. 99.9% of the time I'm right.

Not an English teacher, BTW (<------ see, that's informal "Internet" speak)...

Wow. I don't even know where to start here. I guess I'll start on how can someone in H.S. pass a class. I can't even read this girl's posts.

Bagged is the Mutha Effin' man!!!
every one of your responses has had me on the floor!!

and i have figured out a little something about her poor typing skills..
just look at the size if her hands!!!!
a keystroke with one of those fingers must hit at least 5 keys at once!

Zorrex...you shouldn't even be posting here..your girl is only 16!!

Awwwww... looks like someone got her feelings hurt. The stuff I pointed out isn't a matter of "formal" or "informal" English... that's elementary school grammar and spelling. There's a difference. And unfortunately, you're not in an AOL chat room or texting on your phone, so the informal/abbreviated excuse doesn't work. I suppose I'm just one of those judgmental people that figure if you can't spell on the Internet, you can't spell in real life. 99.9% of the time I'm right.

Not an English teacher, BTW (<------ see, that's informal "Internet" speak)...

ok first, you didn't hurt my feelings i just hate smartasses. and if you dont like the way i type then get over it or just dont read my posts cuz i dont give a :censored::censored::censored::censored:. and for someone that's so "smart" you also don't use correct english, so :censored::censored::censored::censored: you. and your not right 99.9% of the time. and i no youre not an english teacher theres this thing called sarcasm perhaps you should learn it. and dont bother posting again and expecting a reply because your not worth my time.

ummm what the hell are you trying say.

its a longggg story

Back