• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oct. 13th Wisconsin vs Minnesota MEET/CRUISE!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Info pulled from the North Central section.

I am going to make the trip to La Crosse to hang with the MN guys because they were so nice in deciding to drive down this way to make it easier for some of us to make it. Should be a nice pile of members.

The plan is probably lunch together somewhere, hang out, and some final pictures for the season.

Comment if you think you want to go. If you don't want to drive, but want to go, I can take anyone along for the ride. :cool:

I'm with Tony. We should get some contact info swapped and some stuff on lockdown.
The obvious stuff:

Idea: Road Trip/Meet
Date: October 13th
Destination: La Crosse, WI

I can take the reins for the North Central/Minnesota people. Joe, can you handle the W.Great Lakes regional folks if they're interested?

All North Central people interested in attending this road trip/meet to La Crosse, WI need to PM me their personal email address and a telephone number. If you can give me additional information as in whether you are driving, looking for a "ride", and have room or are willing to take passengers that would be great!

I've got better details with maps posted in the North Central section. I'm shooting to have our group (however big or small) in La Crosse, WI sometime around 12:30pm.

I've got better details with maps posted in the North Central section. I'm shooting to have our group (however big or small) in La Crosse, WI sometime around 12:30pm.
Yeahhhh buddy. :cool: I will be bringing my camera and can take some photos of all the cars if there are some decent locations (should be).

Right? :nonono:

Last meet of the year I'm sure and they can't even chime in......

It would be great if everyone could pm me their contact information if they plan on attending. Personal email address, cell number, or both would be great. It's only a safety measure because the forum has been so shifty lately.
If you already have sent me your info then ignore this message.

I'm seeing some nasty weather predictions at this point. What was a 20% of rain is now a 80% with some severe storms likely.
We can wait one more day, but it's looking more like a "no go" at this point.

The meet in La Crosse, WI has been canceled due to bad weather predictions.
Sorry to everyone that was planning on attending, but you'll have to save your fossil fuels for next year and keep your fingers crossed we learn how to control the weather by then.

Back