• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ocala weekend get-togethers

Epheron

CEG'er
Every weekend, generally on a Saturday night, the 'tuners' and people who enjoy their cars/other's cars get together in Ocala and hang out from around 10pm-2am or so.

I'd like to get a chance to meet a couple people in my area if anyone would like to come hang out and talk Contour. This way I know a few guys or girls before another major meet happens.

I only suggest this because I know of at least a few people that live within a reasonable drive of Ocala and it's on the weekend. I'm usually out every weekend unless I do a close/open sat/sun at work.

If anyone's interested, post here or shoot me a PM. I can give you my cell # and a place to meet, directions, etc.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

I've seen you a number of times. That, or there are a lot of t-red SVTs in town. As far as locals are concerned it is only me and mart_svt. I'm OK with getting together sometime

As far as I know, I'm the only T-Red SVT around. There's a SF SVT a woman owns that works at the gas station off of I-75 @ SR40 on the left side of the interstate going towards Dunnellon.

I've not seen any other SVTs around. Do you and mart_svt have other DD's?

Nope, the SVT is my DD. Kingpin is a troll... lol. He had a pretty sweet black SVT.

Do you think you will ever get back into the scene Chris? Maybe a project car or something?

I have seen a 99 or 00 t-red CSVT rollin around the NE side for a few years. There is also a tropic green around here, driven by a soccer mom. always has the kids in the back. I know there are at least a 1/2 dozen in Ocala.

Nope, the SVT is my DD. Kingpin is a troll... lol. He had a pretty sweet black SVT.

Do you think you will ever get back into the scene Chris? Maybe a project car or something?

Troll here. Drive an '08 Si now. Here is a pic of my old SVT, maybe you saw me around:

svtscenics023Small.jpg

And now:
IMG_3227.jpg

I'm not really out of "the scene" per se, I'm just busy as hell. My project is the Suzuki, so I'm not putting much money into the Civic. My plans are when I get bored with the Samurai I'm going to get some kind of project car, more than likely a turbo Miata.

Ive got 3 soft tops and a hard top. I can sell the soft top seperately. Also I am putting 1.8L in the miata soon to replace the 1.6L :)

I will be going out this weekend to hang out with the tuners. If anyone wants to come, PM me and I'll hook you up with my cell # and directions. Not hard to find if you know Ocala in the slightest.

If no one replies or PMs before Saturday I may only be out for a bit, or just not go. Gotta do the close/open thing at work Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Back