• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NYC 16th/17th

very true.
I just joked with Chris "we'll just have to go do Giants/Mets and retake the pictures". ;)
Someone just told me that it's illegal to snap pictures in the subways now?
I'm waiting to hear back if that's true or he's pulling my leg.

I forgot to mention we had the pleasure of walking two blocks through Harlem to get from our train stop to the subway before the Yankees game.
Pretty interesting.

Harlem's not that bad...during the day atleast. Even at night it's ok. Lots of cops everywhere too.

It's true, no pix on the subways or platforms. I know I reported a person videotapeing at NY Penn.

are you kidding me??

Kim, they are there, just hard to find. Chris, I am not kidding you. Too many people use the subways and they are prime targets. Hell, I don't want people making logs of weak points where I am *everyday*!

do you really think there is no other video/picture documentation of penn station? that there hasn't been millions of pictures/video's taken in all the years up until it was made "illegal?" or that if there were plans for an attack they wouldn't have everything they need already?

hell i can't even believe you know who to call to actually report someone.

did the dude get in trouble? I'm just as fearful as anyone else, but i'm not going to get someone who didn't see the few and far between signs busted.

There are always beat cops at Penn. I saw two, pointed out the dude and let them handle it. Its not only Penn, its everywhere along the subway system, no pix/vids. I feel a little better about my commute when I see people like that get taken care of.

Back