• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ny meet

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
pre98 and i were just talking about having a meet somewhere. its been a long time. ideas anyone?

I so want you guys to come through in my town. It would be awsome! Im also inbetween PA and upstate. It would be hot to see contours cruise through my town. COME REP CONTOURS! oh and im like 15 mins - 40 mins away from the city depending on what zone you live in.

Port Chester NY. Off of 287

not to take away from anythign that you NY guys are planning but NE-CEG is going to have our fall meet in october and it looks as it might be in CT so stop over and read up if you are interested

yea, you tell them.. lol NE CEG. haha.. Ct is much nicer in the fall.. PA is nice.. but to far.. bryan, i think thats why they made separate regions.

pre98 and i were just talking about having a meet somewhere. its been a long time. ideas anyone?

Andy and I were trying to set up a meet on the old forum:
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/s...99466&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

Since Sept is dwindling away how about Oct? Is there a place that you and Bill discussed?

Jeff, Pa isn't that far. I came to CT to meet you, three hour drive. :laugh: I still remember the look on your face when I asked who's SVT that was. :help:

Art, I didn't realize where you were located. When I come to CT I pass your exit. :cool:

Is there a place that you and Bill discussed?

we didnt really get into it, but thought since its been a while, why not? i know a bunch of people in my area with contours who would love to have a little get-together. since i'm pretty new on the contour scene, i'd love to meet you guys and see what you've done

Tonawanda is about five hours from me. :( Let's see where this goes and then hopefully I'll still be in.

Andy and I were discussing having a meet in Seneca Lake. That would probably be about two and half hours from you, three something for me.

LoL Im dien over here. I really wanna meet you guys and see the sexy contours it will probberbly push me to get an svt on my next car. :)

im not saying id like a meet in tonawanda. i'd be willing to drive about anywhere as long as its reasonable

Sorry, :blackeye: I should have stated that I referenced the time so you would have an idea of travel times. I agree, I'll drive as long as it's reasonable.

Art, maybe we could find some "middle ground" for all of us to get together. Let me look around at the map tomorrow and see if there is somewhere in between that we could meet , something that would also work for the Upstate NY guys.

Awsome anything works as long as its within an hour and a half drive for me. and i know ahead of time like a week cause i work night shift. Driving long distance really bites. I have a 98 contour sport 2.0L autimatic. Hey maybe someone can teach me manual? Oh and if you guys want we always can BBQ in my backyard. Its an option.

Let me see what I can find.
Don't worry if we can't make this one work for you, we can always have another meet. An hour and a half travel time? Maybe we can have a meet somewhere in Jersey.

I remember last September when Christine brought me my leather seats. I drove down from Potsdam and she drove up from her house. It was about 3 hours each, and we met up in Cortland, outside Syracuse. So maybe the Syracuse area??

tonawanda would be great :) but i don't know about the guys who live further east in ny. that would be a pretty far drive for them

Wow. I see it one way or another some people are gunna lose out one way or another considering no one likes far drives. Heres a suggestion. some people from PA and surrounding areas meet up and NY and surrounding people meet up and same goes with jersy ..... and everyone drives with that group to a set destination.

Back