• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Set of 3: GlowShift Gauges - Tinted Style - All Electric

Set of 3: GlowShift Gauges - Tinted Style - All Electric

I have 3 GlowShift "Tinted" (and magnified) good-used gauges for sale:
$60 bucks takes all, shipped via 2-day USPS priority mail anywhere in the US!
Includes:
  • Air/Fuel Ratio gauge
  • Vacuum gauge w/ tubing
  • Oil Pressure gauge w/ sender
  • Instructions

The Lotek gauge pod IS NOT included.

Paypal address is: baker.ac(AT)gmail.com. Obviously include your shipping address upon payment. PM me if you rather send a money order etc.
You can also send me a text message to: five zero three - seven three zero - zero nine seven five

It's tough to take photos of tinted gauges (they're literally black when off). So, not only do I have "actual" photos but I robbed some off GlowShifts' website :)

GlowshiftAll.3.gauges.jpg

GlowshiftBackOf.gauges.jpg

GlowshiftAirFuel.gauge.jpg

GlowshiftVacuum.gauge.jpg

GlowshiftOilPress.gauge.jpg

GlowshiftSender.gauges.jpg

GlowshiftInstructions.gauges.jpg

Glowshifttintedairfuel.jpg

Glowshifttintedvac.jpg

Glowshifttintedoilpsi.jpg

Am I too expensive on the gauges? Glowshift listed (on sale) all 3 gauges totaling about $130 + shipping, so I figured less that 50% for used price :shrug:

Am I too expensive on the gauges? Glowshift listed (on sale) all 3 gauges totaling about $130 + shipping, so I figured less that 50% for used price :shrug:

No way! I think that's a great price!

I think everyone is broke from the holidays. I know I am.

No way! I think that's a great price!

I think everyone is broke from the holidays. I know I am.

Yeah, the holidays sure takes a whack at the wallet.
I was thinking I had posted a good price to begin with, but since I dont have enough posts (Im getting close) I cannot advertise anything in the "main" classifieds section to get a larger audience :cry:

pm sent.......im not getting brakes anytime soon with all my problems on my 99! :nonono: Where can i get the gauge pod for these?

Thankyou they arrived today:cool: Nice dark tint with no power to them but i bet they are going to look sweet when i get that pillar pod and put power to them.The local Rice rejects will be so jealous.But now you have my adress:shocked: I will take my driver svt floormat in with me when i go to bed so no need to ''drop by'' at 3am.....J/K

But now you have my adress:shocked: I will take my driver svt floormat in with me when i go to bed so no need to ''drop by'' at 3am.....J/K

Thats funny you remembered that! I still want one so maybe you should sleep with it LMAO. Glad you like the gauges. remind me again which svt was yours at the kart place? ...I am so bad with names and whos car is whos please forgive me, I'll eventually get it!

thats Funny You Remembered That! I Still Want One So Maybe You Should Sleep With It Lmao. Glad You Like The Gauges. Remind Me Again Which Svt Was Yours At The Kart Place? ...i Am So Bad With Names And Whos Car Is Whos Please Forgive Me, I'll Eventually Get It!
Humboldtkill.jpg

Lol

Af

i have a stock cd player, i don't know if it has a clock or not. i'd think it would but maybe that's why they had the other clock in the first years

The non-clock CD player has 6 preset buttons along the bottom. The one with the clock has 5; the last position says "Clock".

The '98s might have a clock and they might not, if I remember correctly. Early '98s had a clock above the CD, but later ones had it on the CD player.

SOLD!
I have a 4 piece set of Sylvania Silverstar ultra cool white headlight bulbs for sale.Yes they fit our contours. 9005SU/2 and 9006SU/2 low beams and highs

New in package,each pack is a set of 2. I will bubble wrap and ship to your door for 65 doll hairs,as far as i know these are 100 retail for the 4 set.

PAYPAL email is troydaggs@comcast.net pm me i will send an invoice

Ask around i'm solid!

Woogieman,Aussie and Shotwell can vouch

Anybody parting out any Contours or have a junkyard near them that can grab me the two windshield wiper spray nozzles off the hood? To ship North, of course.

ETA: Nevermind. Svttour had some and they're on the way.

Again SOLD SOLD SOLD!
I have a 4 piece set of Sylvania Silverstar ultra cool white headlight bulbs for sale.Yes they fit our contours. 9005SU/2 and 9006SU/2 low beams and highs

New in package,each pack is a set of 2. I will bubble wrap and ship to your door for 65 doll hairs,as far as i know these are 100 retail for the 4 set.

Back