• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Chris - Good speaking to you today!! Are these parts staying "home" (Kirkland) after you head back to Kentucky? Bill

Chris tells me these parts are remaining in Kirkland while he heads back to Ky serving Uncle Sam. Anyone needs any of these parts, I can play "courier" in my many trips to Whidby Isl and back (oldest son serving Uncle Sam in the Canoe Club).

Hello to all in the great PNW, it has been several years since I posted, well like three, I am currently living in Tacoma, last time I met up with any NW CEGR's was down in Portland, and we went on a run around some windy hill in a city just east of Portland that dropped down onto a long straight away hill that eventually took us to the coast. On that day I was the only non CSVT in the group, and dang near burned my breaks completely away, had to downshift to slow the car down, and I was the number two in a line of about 8 or so cars. Ah the memories, just trying to jog everyone's memories.

All that being said, I do have a set of 18" rims for sale, tread on three of them are still ok, the third the inside tire well kinda fell apart, I have all of the lugs, and removal tool for them as well, and three of the four grey rings that go behind the rim on the hub. if anyone is intersted they are just sitting in my dining room, I work Sun-WED off Thurs-Fri, though am usually busy Fri morning, can deliver within reason, or meet somewhere to hand over, would really like to be home say day, I will try to upload some pictures

these are the pics of the tires: PM if interested.

Attachments

• 2013-07-18_08-22-52&.jpg
    2013-07-18_08-22-52&.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-07-18_08-25-41&.jpg
    2013-07-18_08-25-41&.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-07-18_08-23-43&.jpg
    2013-07-18_08-23-43&.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-07-18_08-24-05&.jpg
    2013-07-18_08-24-05&.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-07-18_08-25-05&.jpg
    2013-07-18_08-25-05&.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
I have the following at my place in the Portlandia area. Need to loose them before winter sets in (aka MOTIVATED): 1) all 4 mint door shells from a '98 E0 SVT in silver frost 2) rear trunk for the same E0 SVT in silver frost 3) brake pedal assy 4) front crossmember (4 bolt LCA's) with R&P 5) other misc parts from '98 E0 SVT Name a price- will be cheap, promise.

Posted my 1998.5 SVT over on the "Classified, Vehicles for Sale" forum - two many irons in the fire and attempting to simplify my life (aka 2 cars and a truck only; wife has spoken!!). This also means the 1978 Rabbit C model 2dr is also up for sale as well as a Rabbit parts car and a 1981 ex-diesel Rabbit 2dr w/sunroof. It has a low miles 1.8 RD engine and 020 5 spd transaxle. Also I have spare engines, trans, etc - tons of spares. This 1978 Rabbit 2 door is very rare German built, "box stock" model that deserves full restoration. Pass the word around please.

FS 1995 Contour SE V6 MTX. This is Lance's original "Cassandra" car.

Has an extensive mod list, including a Quaife LSD, SVT clutch and flywheel, updated 3rd synchro, DMD, SHO Shop Y-Pipe, SVT Cat-back exhaust, BAT E1 SVT Brake kit w/SS lines, Team Voodoo shift knob, Brad Noon optimized TB on an SVT UIM, SVT Airbox. That's the big stuff. There's lots more like rear dome light, fogs with parks, etc. I have a complete list.

Maintenance was always kept up. I just put in a new battery this year. I also replaced the pads and rotors with quality stuff. Oil regularly changed etc.

The problem with this car is a spark plug hole was stripped out last year. Front cylinder head, middle plug. I performed a repair with a special kit from the parts store. It worked fine for about six months but now leaks by. The plug does not come out, it just leaks compression. The car runs and drives, but after a while it cooks the spark plug wire causing a misfire condition. It really needs to be repaired properly, either with a Time-Sert repair or a replacement cylinder head.

With the car come the original rims with centers, ST200 rims with centers, and E0 SVT rims with centers. It's all going in one lot.

The rules say I can't state a price. PM me for details. I'm taking pictures today and likely posting a classified ad on the site.

I talked to him this evening. He certainly isn't happy about it. Neither am I! I would absolutely love to fix this car and drive it! Unfortunately I don't have the time or money to accomplish this.

Car is in the classifieds now. It's also on Craigslist. I want to keep it in the family, but I will give it to the first person who comes up with the money...shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Shotwell - I was doing a 'tongue in cheek" when I asked if you spoke to Aussie before posting Cassandra!!! I was thinking he might have 'words of wisdom' for you (sure he did, but the $$$ and time I understand).

No can do - my wife would be soooo upset.....besides, my SVT is on CR as well as CEG. One 'Tour is all I can handle time wise and $$$ wise.

In need of some CSVT Parts - Portland Area:

I just acquired a T-Red #0208 CSVT that needs some love...

Parts I need:

Both side skirts with all 4 jpc (this is how I got the car)
Front bumper (mine is scraped pretty bad under with one hole)
Passenger fender liner (mine has anchor holes ripped off/gone where the bumper attaches)
Passenger headlight (Full of water + at least 1 tab is broken)
Full performance suspension (its all stock with 133k and the front struts are leaking/creaking/rattling)
Decklid SVT badge (mine is missing)
There may be more, but this is a good start!

Thanks!
You can text me at: 5 oh 3 - 73 oh - oh 975

Back