• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NPG upgrade brake kits

Pretty sure the kit was designed to work with factory wheels. I can but E0 wheels on the front of my car. I recall seeing photos of other cars with E1 wheels on them.

Whats a reputable vendor for the SVT Focus 300mm brake rotors ?

Mad Dog

Your best bet these days is probably Summit Racing Equipment. RockAuto may have them but it is hard to tell if they have the right diameter given the sparse information provided on their listings. I checked the BAT website and they don't have the front rotors anymore.

Thanks for the recommend. I see a bunch of 300mm "Focus SVT" rotors on Ebay. but I would rather be sure about purchasing something so important. Focus SVT is 4-bolt, correct ?

I emailed NPG with some questions over a week ago but havnt heard anything. Do they only answer the phone ?

Mad Dog

Thanks for the recommend. I see a bunch of 300mm "Focus SVT" rotors on Ebay. but I would rather be sure about purchasing something so important. Focus SVT is 4-bolt, correct ?

I emailed NPG with some questions over a week ago but havnt heard anything. Do they only answer the phone ?

Mad Dog

The Focus SVT is the exact same 4-bolt pattern as the Contour/Mystique/Cougar.

It has been the experience of many that it is best to call NPG instead of e-mail.

Back