• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

not having fun.

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
i had to go to long island for work..now i am sitting in the Islip Airport waiting for my 6:20 flight.
i have been here since 1:30.
if i wasn't so exhausted from getting up around 3am yesterday morning and not sleeping well in the hotel last night, i would be renting a car and driving the 4+ hours home.

sux
at least they have free wifi, this airport is freaking tiny.
bah...felt like venting.

Even if you aren't exhausted, driving out from Long Island sucks. I did it a couple times, once last weekend to pick up furniture and going through the NYC area blows! I wanted to stab someone after sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. I'll never understand how people live there.

ALWAYS take the ferry, either from Bridgeport to Port Jefferson, or from New London to Orient Point. Definitely the way to go, as long as you're coming from the north.

i walked through the door at 10:45 tonight.
ended up going to Laguardia and flying out of there since my flight out of Islip got pushed back to the point that i would miss my flight in Philly.

kim, i got there early because i finished up what i needed to do.

mr. bill, normally that is the way we would go, but since it was a last minute type of thing, i didn't want to drive down by myself since i knew i wasn't going to have enough sleep and when i am tired...long drives don't work for me.

hell, i fell asleep in the terminal while sitting up surfing the web earlier today.
a lady that works for US Airways woke me up to tell me my flight was delayed...again.

Back