• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Not Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly dont know why you would pay so much for those. considering that you can get a set of brand new lamps for less and do it yourself. hell, you could get a set of crappy lights from a junkyard and practice on those. its really not hard at all to do. i dont know why people make a big deal out of it.

i honestly dont know why you would pay so much for those. considering that you can get a set of brand new lamps for less and do it yourself. hell, you could get a set of crappy lights from a junkyard and practice on those. its really not hard at all to do. i dont know why people make a big deal out of it.

I agree, I feel really bad about what type of deal he got. I would of asked for some money back IMHO.

This is how the real world works. You either pay with your time or you pay with your money. Free market capitalistic good old USA. God bless the USA! :)

If you have a issue about your purchase take it up in Pm's with Hightower.

Then when its all said and done. Good or bad post your thoughts in the Seller feedback thread.

agreed.

Nobody forced the buyer to pay the price, and nobody forced the seller to name that price. there was an agreement... between them and there was a purchase...between them.. then there were conversations...between them.. and now the remainder of this should-have-been-finalized-ages-ago transaction needs to stay... you ready for it? BETWEEN THEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back