• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NOS install

dukeofsho

Veteran CEG'er
Yea, I said NOS.:crazy:

Here are some pics I took today of the install. I had the original bracket setup for it but I though it could use so improvement. Nothings ever good enough fo me.:nonono:
Since I'm hiding the system, the control unit will be mounted under the battery. I will be offering these bracket/monting plate to anyone who wants them. PM me for pricing. Here are some pics:

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

Here's the trunk setup. The false bottom will fold in half to access the spare tire.

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

That should be nice when you are done. My trunk floor has been just like that for years. Good idea ;). haha

I noticed that your svt spare tire is a black steelie. I have said to people many times and have been argued with about it that not every SVT came with the white mag style wheel...... Proof that they do ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

That should be nice when you are done. My trunk floor has been just like that for years. Good idea ;). haha

I noticed that your svt spare tire is a black steelie. I have said to people many times and have been argued with about it that not every SVT came with the white mag style wheel...... Proof that they do ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Set-up looks really clean so far. Joe is right I also am stuck with the poopy black steelie

Thanks!
This was my setup from my first Tour when big radios were the shizz. The amps were on a plug then the bottom would fold up just like now but alot simpler.
PICT2326.jpg

Yup, both of mine were black. This one has surface rust due to a leaking spoiler mount. Thats next years project spoiler removal, hood, repaint, tints, headlights and what ever I can think of.

Tod, sure but there's no way I can do it before SZ. I loose my garage space May 1st. My damn Impala comes back. Hummmmmmmm, if I sell the Impala I can buy a Turbo kit.

Now you see it

PICT0024.jpg

Now you don't

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

The nice part is that after removing the bottle brackets it only take 2 more screws to remove the whole thing as one unit. Can't wait till the material comes!

Back