• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

That's normal. It does that on both sides/seats. Note the passenger picture because it looks the same from head on. The angle of the picture makes it seam weird. I can update the pictures tonight. I need to get some with my user name on a sheet of paper so I can post them in the NECO classifieds anyway.

For sale:

-3 inch stainless exhaust: starts all the way up at the y pipe (stock 2-bolt connection), no cat, 3" flex pipe, and 3" Magnaflow muffler. The piping stops just after tank. I kept the rear section for my new exhaust. The welds have some rust on them. The flex appears to be intact. Muffler looks/works great.

I want it out of here. Not looking for much but would like to get something for it.

It will most definitely fit the SVT. The only difference between the SVT and Cougar as far as the exhaust goes are the tips at the rear. The SVT tips are further apart. That isn't a problem with the one I'm selling since the one I have doesn't have the rear section. You'll have to finish it off.

I am looking for two straight E1s. Don't care about center caps or curb rash. I just need them to be striaght non-craked and hold air.

Thanks! :)

I've got a few things that I need to sell. Really need to get the Volvo back on the road.

Still have that SVT front cover

Have a focus shift tower

A few sets of side mirrors. (two sets black and one set red)

Svt upper intake w/o throttle body

E1 engine harness

Two pre98 diffs

Probably one or two imrc boxes

Block heater with cord (untested)

Set of cougar 16" rims one almost new tire, one junk tire, two without tires. These are the 01-02 style and do have some clear failure but no corrosion (from a Texas car!)

Brand new post 98 se bumper cover with one very fixable crack

Fog lights, at least 3 without the added svt bracket

Imrc cover (with text)

Tail lights both pre and post 98

Pre98 spoiler, cracked but partially repaired

98 se sport trunk lid with spoiler in green

Coolant tanks I believe I have two, one is missing the coolant level sensor

Se contour side skirts, two sets. One set complete with jack point covers

Several sets of brake calipers, I believe both svt and se

Pre 98 stock replacement front springs

Lots of misc stuff too. Make a reasonable offer on stuff. Need to start clearing out! Have to empty my ranger before I can sell it.

Lots of little things and plenty I am forgetting..

Also interested in selling my quaifed 97 SE. 50K mile engine, fresh updated 3rd gear, brand new clutch, brand new lowering springs, very very little rust, a few dings, cracked paint, svt body, needs some work though. PM for price , is driveable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtb rear sf svt bumper.

Wtb rear bumper grill.

Looking for the wire goes from exterior door handle to latch for drivers door.

Selling:

-GMK style cold air intake including K&N filter. BRAND NEW! 3" aluminum piping, stainless clamps, black 3" couplers, MAF adapter, adapter coupler/reducer, and a small K&N filter. I need to get a decent amount for this to cover parts cost but it's new. You will need to slide the engine fuse box over and drill a 3.5" hole behind the headlight to route the piping through. This is a much better design than the NPG intake that requires a ton of cutting. I could help install if wanted (for beer). I have the hole saw.

-Slightly used 2 bolt style lower control arms. I'll trade them for a case of PBR tall boys or really any ~$20 selection of beer. :)

-Misc stock 2.5L engine brackets, bolts, mounts, tanks, etc. Hit me up if you need anything.

Hi SFCSVT00, I'm interested in your sub, please send phone so we can connect! How much for both the sub and the amp?

So about a month from now I will be parting out a stock 01 Cougar ZN with auto trans if anyone needs anything, engine and trans are done for.

Also remembered I have a set of good 02 Cougar shift cables if anyone is looking for a set.

So about a month from now I will be parting out a stock 01 Cougar ZN with auto trans if anyone needs anything, engine and trans are done for.

Also remembered I have a set of good 02 Cougar shift cables if anyone is looking for a set.

Pm sent

I didnt get a pm.. I will say one rim is far from good, someone took a grinder to the face of it. They would need refinishing to be perfect. I cant remember for sure what the center caps are like, I want to say one has a slight ding and at least one might be missing the cougar head on the center. I will pm you.

Back