• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a plan. If Joey Contour can make it early, that would work even better.

We still have a few weeks to plan this, so if, by some chance, they give me a ring and say one is available, I'm grabbing it.

Is the Hotel Brent found good with everyone? And start thinking about what you guys want to eat. We can wing it like last time, or plan in advance.

Edit: Oh and if any of you have friends in the area, give them a call and see if they want to come by for the day. I'm not sure how picky they will be about the amount of people.

Hey Kerry I’m down for meeting up early. I will PM you my number. What is the exact date that was decided?

1. HolyRollerzC3
2. MrsDillaKilla
3. Brent372
4. SVTFLEA (IF we have our car back by then)
5. Blast47
6. Joey Contour

Good Stuff. The meet will be the weekend of Oct. 27th. Saturday meet, greet and eat. Sunday will be check-out, breakfast and head-out.

Saturday plans are up for grabs. Randy made it a point to tell us about the grand prix in St. Pete, so we may check that out.

1. HolyRollerzC3
2. MrsDillaKilla
3. Brent372
5. Blast47
6. Joey Contour
7. KerryKool

Good Stuff. The meet will be the weekend of Oct. 27th. Saturday meet, greet and eat. Sunday will be check-out, breakfast and head-out.

Saturday plans are up for grabs. Randy made it a point to tell us about the grand prix in St. Pete, so we may check that out.

1. HolyRollerzC3
2. MrsDillaKilla
3. Brent372
5. Blast47
6. Joey Contour
7. KerryKool
8. #1700project2000
(i think i might be able to show up this time)

What are we doing for sat lunch?

BBQ? ^^
BYOF??

Do we have other stuff, like kickball, football, ultimate frisbee??

BBQ FTW, and we can do what we have always done, the host goes to the grocery store, and we splt the bill between everyone for the food!

I wish we could play some old school elementary kickball, i've been looking for a reason to beam brent in the head with a foreign object! LOL

I wish we could play some old school elementary kickball, i've been looking for a reason to beam brent in the head with a foreign object! LOL

LMFAO!!!! I am picturing this in my head right now and it keep replaying over and over. lol Kerry create and official meet post and Ill sticky it and then Ill add my name to the list of attendees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back