• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New to the forum

just wanted to say hey

I just bought a silver svt in London but i live just outside Windsor

It has been years since i seen an SVT down this way and thought it would be cool to know the other cars in this area

cheers

Think I might have seen you around. Only two other CSVT's that I've seen running around in my 2+ years, and I know it wasn't you since this was a while ago.

i live out in the county but drive and work down town

When im going to work i take howard ... when coming home i take ouellette so im flying around eveyday now

I only remember one guy with a silver one maybe 5-6 years ago i stopped and talked to him about his car (near the beer store on Walker) and sat in it for a bit (back when i had my probe) .. he may have lived in behind the mall i think .. is that you?

This thing is awesome .. totally got me back into the car scene

For the first time in years a car is more than just transportation .. im like a virgin on prom night .. with plans :)

I seen a silver CSVT driving down highbury in london a week or so ago.. going past fanshawe college, around that area. Was pretty far behind so i couldnt give you details.. still trying to figure out if the owner/driver is on CEG, anyone know a silver CSVT owner from london?

you may see me around london (esp around UWO) a lot during the school year since i have a load of friends there and the lady friend goes there

Back