• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New system pics inside!!!!!!!!

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
DSC00513.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

Yes I know its dirty lol but have not gotten the chance to clean it up yet. I'll post some better pics soon as I can

How do those Memphis double basket subs sound anyway?
The LVS is a sweet sub. Handles all the power you can dish it and were made for sq. I love the sub and the way it sounds. It is great no matter what your listening to. But that also goes into your box being built to specs and so on but to be short they sound GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

cool set-up. I'm very curious as to how this would sound. I bet it feals insane while driving with it turned up.

i wasn't.... but obviously you were looking for opinions that you weren't getting in the other thread you posted. sorry you don't like mine. ;)
ok but did you not post in the other thread too? Should I take pics of all the trophies I have from this car and the old setup and then the 3 I got at the 1 show I have been to this year so far? Wait your prob like the guy I work with that tells me if it doesn't make it go fast then I don't need it and should take it out right?

Back