• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Rig!

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
When the wife wanted her Lincoln I traded my really low mileaged '06 Taurus ( 27K) in for it. The plan was for me to get 8-10 out of it but anyways I got her '06 explorer with '93K. While it was very nice looking and ran good I still needed to get the 8-10yrs, granted I don't drive awhole ton but it is also the back up vehicle and vaca rig. By chance ( really I wan't looking ) I stopped by the dealer for the heck of it to see Bob ( my family and I have used him for seems like forever) just to shoot the bull, last time I stopped buy he let me take out an '11 5.0. :laugh:. We started talking one thing led to another and he told me about this '08 explorer eddie bauer he just got in off lease for another '11 explorer. This '08 was bought/sold and serviced by them and had just over 25K. I had them look at mine and they gave me more than I thought ( around 13) and I didn't owe anything on it. made the deal , 2yr loan, picked it up next day :cool:.

here she is..

'08 Eddie Bauer, 1 owner,sync, sat radio audiophile system, luxury pack, 18" chrome wheels and sunroof.

ry%3D400

I took off my black ( sport trac adrenalin) headlights of my '06 and put them on my '08

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Back