• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Purchase...

nice, but I don't think that I would give it long until its wrecked, but then again I hope I am wrong on that ...

haha, my first car was a 67 mustang with a 351 and i am waaaaaaaaaaay more dangerous than he is, i still have the car in the same shape it was 7 years ago....so i think he'll be alright, he just sold his cj5 with a 360 in it...he never had any trouble in that and it was fast and top heavy

haha, my first car was a 67 mustang with a 351 and i am waaaaaaaaaaay more dangerous than he is, i still have the car in the same shape it was 7 years ago....so i think he'll be alright, he just sold his cj5 with a 360 in it...he never had any trouble in that and it was fast and top heavy

good for him then, not that I am a bad driver but I still figure if I had a car with that much power that young I would have wrecked it at some point ... but then again maybe not ...

first thing i thought was stick a gov in that thing so he cant go over 90mph.. once i saw "supercharger" and "mustang" i was pictureing burning tires and donuts.. ( cuz I'm 19 and this csvt just isn't fast enough for me)

LOL Elky!!!

The cars in the shop already....i had a run in with some raod debris after that humongous storm on Friday...actually ripped the O2 sensor and bung right off the exhaust header collector!!

first thing i thought was stick a gov in that thing so he cant go over 90mph.. once i saw "supercharger" and "mustang" i was pictureing burning tires and donuts.. ( cuz I'm 19 and this csvt just isn't fast enough for me)

its not out of control crazy fast, i mean its putting down over 340 horse but its completely driveable, if i didnt think he could handle it, i would have told him so...def. faster than my svt though :(

Back