• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New pics some mods

stilov

CEG'er
The car is dirty yes and it was raining, but i had to post pics anyway. These are my new/updated headlights and I installed the intake rings yesterday.

Attachments

• m5lights 001.jpg
    m5lights 001.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • m5lights 002.jpg
    m5lights 002.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • m5lights 003.jpg
    m5lights 003.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
We went out in it right after it calmed down...we took the x5 though...so I could cruise through the standing water, but I wouldn't even go in some spots.

YouTube= FTL!

Cannot view at most people's work.

But the car looks sweet! Wasnt it DINAN that first came out with the intake rams?

Taylor - lights look good, exhaust SOUNDS freakin' amazing, but I don't like the tips.

I was in Denver this weekend for a wedding - our plane circled for about 10 minutes to wait out the rain. On Saturday we watched the storm roll in over the mountains from the 38th floor of the Hyatt downtown (freakin' cool to watch!)

It has been so Humid, I cant stand it. . . . I could never make it down south. How do people put up with this? Sticky weather sucks. Welcome back to CO Derk. -B.

Wooohoooo! That sounds sweet! I can't say anything bad about the tips, I had them on my Eclipse GSX back in '99 :D

The HL's are looking good too. What do you think, were the stockers any better or was it an upgrade lighting wise? Looks are uber sweet IMO.

Well these are HID's and came as a kit...a little different color these are 6k and I think stock was like 4300 or so. You know it's at least the same if not better...and these have a lifetime warranty on the angel eyes and the HID stuff.

The plate is actually the previous owners... ex-microsoft field team one...led the development on windows NT.

Im really diggin the new headlights, and im with a few others on the Tips... if you cut 'em down to right before they Angle up, not only would they look better IMO they'd line up better with your bumper and wouldn't stick out far, they'd sit flush or barely recessed in. :cool:

Back