• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Headlights

I'm not sure if thats the company I bought from, but I bought a set for my 95 on ebay. They were fine. Looked good and came with lights even. Easy to install and made the car shine.

Just watch with aiming... I never got that correct.

I know I've bought several different apps worth of cheapie Chinese headlight copies. They are so much cheaper it's unbelievable, yet even though they seem a little bit less in quality, they work really well. I hate it, but there's no getting around the Chinese monster. There's something seriously wrong in Kansas, when you can save almost $100 just on one headlight in some cases.......................

I just ordered a st of those. I'll let you know what I think when they get here.

did you get them yet? how are they? could you be really nice and post pictures? my headlights are sooooooo hazy and one of them has moisture in it. I need new ones bad and you gotta love this price. And free shipping also helps

they are DEPO headlights, if you just want new headlights they look good, but some people have complained about fitment issues, gaps between fenders and whatnot. I have also heard of people having issues with them leaking, but not a lot.

Also, if you are getting these lights to hightower.... FORGET IT. its nearly impossible to pull these apart and peel all of the glue out of the housings.

they are DEPO headlights, if you just want new headlights they look good, but some people have complained about fitment issues, gaps between fenders and whatnot. I have also heard of people having issues with them leaking, but not a lot.

Also, if you are getting these lights to hightower.... FORGET IT. its nearly impossible to pull these apart and peel all of the glue out of the housings.
Where do you come up with all the crap that has come spilling out of your mouth lately?:shrug: These light have no markings at all. they dont say depo they dont say tyc and of course not ford

did you get them yet? how are they? could you be really nice and post pictures? my headlights are sooooooo hazy and one of them has moisture in it. I need new ones bad and you gotta love this price. And free shipping also helps
they ship super fast and look great. the car is getting the new 3l installed right now and I had the front bumper and grill all off so I havent put the lights in yet. They are with the car and it is about 3hrs away right now but I will post some pics of everything and let you know about fitment etc...

Back