• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new dyno numbers

thats alot better then before eh? he has a 98 svt with nothing but a bosal cat back...

Now your making stock power levels. :blackeye:

I think something is choking your motor. When was the last time the UIM/LIM were cleaned? Condition of your cats?

his car is stock except for the bosal cat back... which wont do much without supporting mods!

his car is stock except for the bosal cat back... which wont do much without supporting mods!

Yeah but bone stock he was making i got 134 whp and 148 wtq. He picked up 20 hp. Like I said, I think something is severely holding his car back if he picks up 20 hp from a catback and hes now making stock hp ranges. I wouldnt be surprised if his cats are shot.

Yeah but bone stock he was making i got 134 whp and 148 wtq. He picked up 20 hp. Like I said, I think something is severely holding his car back if he picks up 20 hp from a catback and hes now making stock hp ranges. I wouldnt be surprised if his cats are shot.

ok, he didn't pick up the 20 horse by putting the bosal on it, he picked up the twenty horse when i fixed his imrc! the little bar was gone, and wasn;t opening the secondaries correctly!

Back