• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need advice

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
Should I get a new decal to go on my valve cover like original or just leave it clean? I'm talking about the 4A on there. I would get one that says 4AC since that's the engine code.
Original:
ry%3D400

As it is now:
ry%3D400

I am going to move the sensor wires that go across the front of the valve cover to clean that up. Also, should I run a valve cover or leave it open and dangerous?
ry%3D400

I am going to move the sensor wires that go across the front of the valve cover to clean that up. Also, should I run a valve cover or leave it open and dangerous?
ry%3D400
I'm sure you are asking about the timing cover & not the valve cover. I know you Tenn guys do your own thing but i can't picture you tearing up the dragon with no valve cover. :shrug: Might have some smoke issues there spark plug!
Leave the valve cover clean & leave the timing cover off. Nothing is as awesome as watching your camshaft work! :)

Looks good clean. If you're leaning towards the engine code I'd get someone to do some custom vinyl lettering or hand-painted work or put your own design on it.

Clean it is! :crazy: Also, don't be surprised if I roll up the Dragon with no hood at all. I don't give a crap about areodynamics or fuel efficiency. This thing only has 62hp and will still get 30+mpg. ;)

Clean it is! :crazy: Also, don't be surprised if I roll up the Dragon with no hood at all. I don't give a crap about areodynamics or fuel efficiency. This thing only has 62hp and will still get 30+mpg. ;)
LOL. Apparently there are no hood laws in your neck of the woods!:crazy:

Back