• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NECEG beater meet

NECEG beater meet

• Total voters
the first tape i ever bought was Twisted Sister!
i still have it somewhere, probably in that box

unless there are blizzard conditions, i think we are still game.

i have a box of cassettes somewhere, i should go find that!

If the weather is somewhat inclement, I may get to take my Mr. Magoo route after all. I was was looking at the electronic maps they have on the computer yesterday and trying to see what way I might go, since the Pike is so boring. Looks like either 27 to 9 or I-95 to Rte. 20. More likely the latter. Rte. 27 goes right through Brockton, and it's hard to drive the car when you're ducking.

the first tape i ever bought was Twisted Sister!
i still have it somewhere, probably in that box

Five bucks says it was Stay Hungry from 1984, most famous for "We're not gonna take it." Who knows? That song may have been the reason you bought it. :cool:

download.blog

Matt, you build us up just to tear us down! :laugh:

Sorry you won't be there. You'll be showing the lady customers your Snap-On tool at Advance. :laugh:

what a surprise!
;)
Hey, you can't say I don't try:shrug:
Matt, you build us up just to tear us down! :laugh:

Sorry you won't be there. You'll be showing the lady customers your Snap-On tool at Advance. :laugh:
It's a MAC, thank you very much. It snaps on to nothing. It is a permanent mount if that's what you mean :p

I had a hottie come in on Monday. Short lil brunette:drool:

Now they're predicting 3-6 inches for Worcester county.
If that's true, I'm out, or hitching a ride with someone. :( I am not driving the SVT in snow higher than its front bumper.
I'll keep a close eye on the weather reports throughout this week.

Matt I'd offer a ride but that's, umm, just a small bit out of my way. I freaking LOVE driving in snow :laugh:. I can't wait to drive to the meet!

Back