• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Did you miss the part about the Asian broads needing packs of Tic Tacs and bars of Irish Spring?

No I got that but you miss the point! Maybe you should focus on the keywords (asian/Lesbian!) The rest are technicalities. LOL :)
Can Asians use Irish spring? :shrug:

(azn is not a bloody word people)

Thats how they were being referred to by PP until you came along spoilsport!

No I got that but you miss the point! Maybe you should focus on the keywords (asian/Lesbian!) The rest are technicalities. LOL :)

Gross dude, gross.

Can Asians use Irish spring? :shrug:
I'll allow it.

Thats how they were being referred to by PP until you came along spoilsport!
I'll spoil you! I don't even know what that means.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Mine was too though, I was unintentionally cock blocked by my friend's girlfriend on Saturday.

sorry about your luck also, your friend needs to keep a tighter rein on his girl & this junk wouldn't happen...I'd question his friendship if I were you

Last edited:
Or any of the random weeknights I spend at the bar.

when anyone asks if I'm going out during the week, I always answer "it's a day of the week, isn't it?"

the girls have been restless lately....I think everyone is ready for the weather to break, alot of fighting going on. -While my old arse sits there & watches the show, wondering why everyone is so bitter. These young girls walk in the door w/ a chip on their shoulder just waiting for someone to challenge them, then they destroy the bathroom before they leave. It's like noone goes out to have a good time anymore, they're all looking to scrap. dumb :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es

url

With all due respect to one of the loveliest all-around people I have ever met,

SWEET EFFING BABY JESUS! :shocked::drool:

100000X better in person...

as if you even saw that much boobage in person...whatevah

looks like the start of a nice stalking career for you, lol

Back