• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My WRX Dyno Sheet

It's also a factor of my boost controller MAP sensor having a bad calibration in my boost controller so it thought it was running about 16 when in reality it was running about 13.

I should be in the 250-260hp area once I get my boost maps all redone.

Yeah.. I just did a bunch of testing comparing the boost controller values to the values from engine management logs and recalibrated the sensor and have started redoing all the boost maps from scratch (turboXS Dtec BC-Pro which has boost maps for up to 5 individual gears).

Running around 17psi right now up to 5500 or so and just starting going through the compressor mapping again to get the boost curve i want designed.

You can see on the chart that i was at like 13 psi by 5500 RPM which made the car feel like such a dog up top. It's much better now.

Now all I have to deal with are 97% Injector Duty cycles :p. Water injection will help a little bit with that when i lean it out some. I'm still hitting good AFR's so although I don't like it I don't want to do a little baby step with injectors when I'll just have to get bigger ones again when I go to a bigger turbo.

And yeah... breaking all 4 235 wide Max performance tires (Hankook Z212) on a launch is fun.

I still have them... just not sure if I want to put them on since they are so big. They are still in Detroit right now so I can't put them on right now anyway.

is that dyno backwards or am I really confused...

it seems to go straight down from the moment you get on it...please tell me I'm reading this wrong.

is that dyno backwards or am I really confused...

it seems to go straight down from the moment you get on it...please tell me I'm reading this wrong.

Any small turbo dyno graph will look that way if they boost high in the low to mid rpm's.

Back