• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my own shop

We are now set up for paint. :cool: did a Honda last night. It turned out amazing
I also do individual parts

haha screw you harry nuts 3 people came in that heard the ad yesterday. that radio station is more popular then we thought:cool: i didnt record it though. i will next time. they are gonna do it for me every monday night right around 9:30 we are also trying to get a spot on 97.9

You should probably do alright if you stop burning your employees with scalding hot sockets :laugh:..... I can just hear it now "officer, see what happens when I ask about benifits at work" hahaha.

You should probably do alright if you stop burning your employees with scalding hot sockets :laugh:..... I can just hear it now "officer, see what happens when I ask about benifits at work" hahaha.

haha yesterday i tried to get him to let me shoot his pinky toe with my .45 he was being a pussy though. but im pretty sure he took a few bb gun shots. LOL

We are now set up for paint. :cool: did a Honda last night. It turned out amazing
I also do individual parts
what do you think prices would be on mirkos.. sideskirts.. etc?

i usually rattle can mine every summer

the mirko gets killed.. and the sideskirts are molded and rattle canned so they get beat up.

i'm not committed to my car as much anymore :cool:

Hey bagged, I too would like you to clean out your pms. :confused: I would like you to do some work on my CSVT and to get a price quote from you. Thanks!!

To the people asking him to clean out his PMs, bla bla bla:

CALL HIM!!! The business number is listed both in his and Nate's sig. Most people who want work done at a shop call the place they're having the work done.

Back