• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my own shop

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
well im finally taking the plunge and opening my own small shop in the metro detroit area. so now i should be able to churn work out faster. ive already picked out a building so when i finalize that within the next few days . you guys will be bringing your cars there in the future. plus once i get in and settled ill have a meet there:cool:

sweet man ill be around as soon as i get feeling back in my leg im interested in checkin this out

to all who dont know bagged does great work and is a great guy to know if ur into these cars he has always steered me in the right direction an helps me out any way he can even if its just pullin a moter in his drivway to change a alternator haha :shrug:

to all who dont know bagged does great work and is a great guy to know if ur into these cars he has always steered me in the right direction an helps me out any way he can even if its just pullin a moter in his drivway to change a alternator haha :shrug:

Crap....and i thought my engrish was bad... :laugh: j/k

haha yeah i know i never bother to fix it cuz i don't really care that much i was typing at a funny way lol

damn dude i thought i was mentally challenged:laugh:
now get your ass over here and pick up your struts. im trying to clean out

yeah im a bit messed up lol
an yeah ill be over asap with the money im not drivin the tour till i get somthin done with it no way in heck its crazy

how long would it take us or me to do it is it hard?

yeah im a bit messed up lol
an yeah ill be over asap with the money im not drivin the tour till i get somthin done with it no way in heck its crazy

how long would it take us or me to do it is it hard?

we can get it done same day as long as you come early, im swamped right now

alright man sweet im off wed and sun so if its nicer out ill try to get the car over there i really just dont like drivin it the way it is now ehh

what kind of a awesome deal are u givin for fist 3L?

pm me if u got a idea

PM me that deal for the first 3L swap in the new shop. I want a ported '04-'05, nothing fancy ;) haha

you gonna be settin up standard prices for certain jobs?

I wanted a 3L a while back but didn't wanna bug you at your house :cool:

Back