• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My old job has a "drive thru"

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
[video]http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/money/auto_news/driver-crashes-into-luxury-car-dealership%2C-damages-lotus[/video]

Let me guess, confused the gas for the brake pedal:rolleyes:

... an elderly lady crashed through the display window of the Birmingham dealership on Woodward and Adams........They report the driver does not know what happened to cause her crash which reportedly resulted in the damage of a Lotus Exige.

sounds more like a case of dementia/alzheimers

f*****g old people!!!!

Once you hit 65, you should have to take a good road test before renewing your drivers license every 4 years and once you hit 75, every year.....IMO! But the problem is this, they vote and when your 16 you can't and don't really care, that's the problem. I always here this from them too "I've been driving before you were born" and in my case, that's scary. I mean the cars are way more safer and better than the old cars, imagine if that lady were driving a 72' LTD and that was a Lotus Elan!

img1307215965346.jpg

I didn't reply because I rarely scroll down far enough to see if there is anything new in the EGL. And there usually isn't

Back