• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new SVT!

I LOVE those things! Tons of them here now. I can't figure it out though... Are they cruising through corn fields?!!
Erick --

People get these raptors thinking they can drive it from the factory like a full blown Baja truck, thats why they are breaking. At the end of the day its a built up F150 that is street legal and has heated leather seats, not a gutted full custom Baja truck.

My brother and I have a secret love for the Raptor. His not so secret, since he has the finances to actually own one if he so desires lol. Sweet ride man.

People get these raptors thinking they can drive it from the factory like a full blown Baja truck, thats why they are breaking. At the end of the day its a built up F150 that is street legal and has heated leather seats, not a gutted full custom Baja truck.

Yeah well maybe they wouldn't do that if Ford didn't say they could in the advertisements.

Just looking at the suspension components, you can't really argue that the truck wasn't meant for off road use.

I went to Silver Lake sand dunes about a month ago. Here is one of the videos I shot with the go pro.

heres a bit of a update:
As it sits today. In about 2 weeks its getting a pretty good overhaul.

Here is the mod list:
ICON Vehicle Dynamic's 3.0 Coilovers and Shocks
M&R 30" LED Bar
SDHQ Frame Reinforcement kit
Outlaw Raptor Hood Light Mounts "Raptor Claws"
20W Spot lights mounted on Raptor Claws
Rhino Liner spray in bedliner
Stubby antenna
Extang Trifecta
TYT VHF Amatuer Radio
IMAG0513.jpg

Air at Silver Lake!

247340_10151269948873274_100505036_n.jpg

Articles and Future events:
http://racing.ford.com/more-racing/...on-michigans-silver-lake-dunes-1293055156983/ Seems there is something wrong with the link currently.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2012/12/07/ford-svt-raptor-f-series-pickup-truck/1723555/

WorldTour and I have created the largest Ford Raptor event ever. 56 Raptors :drool:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113/wsi-rpg-icon-present-snoball-500-a-17841/

Over $20,000 in raffle donations and over 2.5 million dollars in Ford Raptors.

Heres how the truck is currently.

Mod's:
ICON Vehicle Dynamic's 3.0 Coilovers and Shocks
ICON Upper Control Arms
WSI Warthog Front Bumper
WSI Classic Prerunner Rear Bumper
WSI Thee 4K rack
WSI Progressive HD leaf pack
KC LZR LED 30" Bar
KC C-Series 40" Bar
KC LZR Cube's
RSiWORKS Stage 5 build Headlights
Design -N- Signs Hood, Bedsides and tailgate wrap
AE Alloy Wheels
General-Grabber Red Letters
R1 Concepts-Front and Rear Slotted Rotors
Lowrance Elite-5m
SDHQ Frame Reinforcement kit
SDHQ ABS & VAC guards
Mag hy-tec rear diff cover
WSI Hood Mounts
Rhino Liner spray in bedliner
Stubby antenna
TYT VHF Amatuer Radio
Dove Tailed bedsides

Before Last weekend
IMG_20130704_151142.jpg

After last weekend
10270767_10152418725808274_2126984061528970508_n.jpg

10250231_10152437215383274_7772718134327153983_n.jpg

YES! my wife called me at work today and was like.....hey babe, though even i absolutely dislike your ugly contour and the fetish you have for them. I do feel ford makes nice trucks and i just seen something rolling down the road called a Raptor, I want one. AND I politely say OK! so hopefully i will join the ranks with you in the next year with that find specimen of a truck you have

I can't love this truck as much as I'd like to. Here's why: 60,000$ and NO SUPERCHARGER?! come on SVT...really?!the lightnings had superchargers..THAT was a great truck. These could be better if they put a little more under the hood.

Back