• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new SVT!

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
The pictures say it all.

2 weeks ago

IMAG0204.jpg

Today:

IMAG0213.jpg

It actually looks a bit different now. Raised the front suspension to the middle perch on the strut. The truck is level now instead of being raked nose down.

IMAG0225.jpg

When I was looking for raptors I was 50/50 on the decal but wanted it if I bought a white raptor. After about a week it grew old and you could see dirt built up around the edges of the decal. So 20 Mins later the decal was gone. I actually think it would look badass with the new raptor decals.

2012-ford-raptor-2-580x386.jpg

For sure! Going to go to Silver Lake Dunes within the next month. Gonna try to get a pic with it in the air.

Make sure you get the upgraded bump stop kit before you take the truck out it's $100 but it's better than.

ford-svt-raptor-frame-bent-opt.jpg

And it's a fox racing part.

One guy at the Difeo Ford dealership here has a bad ass supercharged Raptor. And everything looks stock as it was installed by himself. All I can say is WOW. Painting on the trim a matte black makes these cars look 20x better if your looking into modding it!

- amyn

Make sure you get the upgraded bump stop kit before you take the truck out it's $100 but it's better than.

ford-svt-raptor-frame-bent-opt.jpg

And it's a fox racing part.

I would love to see this bumbstop upgrade for $100.

Becuase its $1500 for what needs to be done.
Frame bracing and Fox Air Bumb 2.5's.

Back