• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My future car.... yes sorry but im a future troll...

Robsdaace

CEG'er
its a 2003 Lexus IS300.... every since i was little, i loved the car when it came out and with swapping the motor with a real 2jz, it will be unbreakable.... my first mod to it will be swapping the tranny out from auto to the 5 speed manual and then the Angel eye kit, then the 8000k HID bulbs to replace the stock ones, and then the turbo kit....

Ray.jpg

Ray2.jpg

Ray3.jpg

It has the Pearl white paint, the CF hood, the CF grill, the front lip, the sport design headlamps, iForged 18's, Intake, Headers, HKS cat-back, SAFC 2, Cam Gears, Pulley Set, Navi/TV system, and i forgot the rest...

i was planning on getting this,

sickpic4.jpg

sickpic5.jpg

but they r too old and played out already so an IS300 with a Supra motor along with the supra 6-speed tranny and a T88 turbo would be good enough for me....

tell me what you think!

its a 2003 Lexus IS300.... every since i was little, i loved the car when it came out and with swapping the motor with a real 2jz, it will be unbreakable.... my first mod to it will be swapping the tranny out from auto to the 5 speed manual and then the Angel eye kit, then the 8000k HID bulbs to replace the stock ones, and then the turbo kit....

Ray.jpg

Ray2.jpg

Ray3.jpg

It has the Pearl white paint, the CF hood, the CF grill, the front lip, the sport design headlamps, iForged 18's, Intake, Headers, HKS cat-back, SAFC 2, Cam Gears, Pulley Set, Navi/TV system, and i forgot the rest...

i was planning on getting this,

sickpic4.jpg

sickpic5.jpg

but they r too old and played out already so an IS300 with a Supra motor along with the supra 6-speed tranny and a T88 turbo would be good enough for me....

tell me what you think!

not only is the supra a much better looking car, you wouldn't need to do the engine and tranny swap if you just went and got one.

IS300 with a 2jz is a beautiful thing. But I would still take the mkiv anyday.

Keep in touch, we'll have something in common soon enough here.

Robert, why are you swapping the 5-speed and not the 6? Those 6-speeds are indestructable. IM me, i haven't talked to you in a while.

Robert

I think that is a great car, but I also think you are an idiot for buying the auto and attempting to convert to manual. You should've done SOOOO much more research before you did that. You should've just held out for a manual, but what do I know...I hope you have some deep pockets.

I dont know how the Supras are played out, I NEVER see any on the road. I've seen way more modded ISs' then supras.

And am I the only one who think the front of the IS 300 looks like a civic?

I dont know how the Supras are played out, I NEVER see any on the road. I've seen way more modded ISs' then supras.

I will have to agree with you on that one. The only way I could see them be played out is from movies like F&TF, how everyone is pushing 1000+ RWHP:rolleyes: and how the typical supra owner is godlike.

And am I the only one who think the front of the IS 300 looks like a civic?

Yes, you are the only one.

Back