• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Condeo, pictures :-)

plymwdy

CEG'er
dcp_3984.jpg

Grill bar from a late 90's Taurus.
dcp_3985.jpg

Modified Focus wheels.
dcp_3986.jpg

RK Sport wing and new badges.

Just having a good time with my car. Looking for ideas for a better styled front bumper/splitter/air dam.

Mark in Kansas :crazy:

I am actually really really digging that wing! Its not huge and ricey, but it maintains a nice posture.
Where to get one?

wow, just wow, dude your car is not a mondeo so why the badge? I wouldn't worry about messing with the front end I would take the park bench wing off and loose the badge first, but thats me you do what you want.

My mistake. I had a friend that lived in Mc Henry and we used to rat around the Crystal Lake, Antioch, Woodstock, Volo area and southern Wisconsin looking for salvage yards and old cars. The name rang a bell. I think we used to go to a swap meet in Fox Lake, IL. Memory fade I guess...... :-D

I think the grill mod is cool but that Transformer logo on the centercap is, ummm, well not rice but, well, I just can't come up with something right now. Motor City Vinyl (google it) and his name is Vince and can make whatever acrylic, dommed logo for the centercap for you, $20.00 fixes that up right away. The Mondeo badge, yeah, I'd remove that but that's my .02 cents worth. I have a Honda Fit and have debadged it and added a JAZZ decal to the rear, so I kinda did the same thing but the only difference there is that its the SAME car, exactly.

The wing isn't the worse one out there, keep it clean!

The grill is from a '97 to '99 Taurus. I removed all the flat black plastic with a hack saw blade and bonded, with JB weld, two long screws into the back of the chrome bar to match the holes in the 'Tour grill where the blue logo was attached (like home made mounting studs). When the JB was set up, I just stuck the ends of the screws thru the holes in the grill and secured it with self locking nuts. I can post pictures if needed. The tips of the chrome bar sit on the flats on either side of the grill opening on the front bumper cover. I'm not too much of a "mesh grill" fan (nothing wrong with them, just not my cup of tea) but wanted something different.

Back