• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

mp3

mzracer360

Veteran CEG'er
Is this all I would need to connect my Sansa e260 mp3 player to my Kenwood reciever?

l113CAC1AX-f_dg.jpeg

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-OfaXfCwDWQ8/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?I=113CAC1AX

Make sure that it will cross with your kenwood deck. The one that is recomended for my old alpine is the wrong one. They are now selling those at Best buy. You could go there and check prices and make sure the connection is the correct one.

Make sure that it will cross with your kenwood deck. The one that is recomended for my old alpine is the wrong one. They are now selling those at Best buy. You could go there and check prices and make sure the connection is the correct one.
Thats because Alpines have different bus connections. Alpines are easy because you can tell by the model # cdA-9833 would be an "a" bus. cdE-9843 would be an "E" bus. Kenwoods should all be the same IIRC. Either they have to connection or they do not.

Ok, Im having my dad order it right now and am going to radioshack to get the other adapter. Do you think I should get a RCA to RCA cable to make it reach further?

Ok, the adapter should be coming here either on Wednesday or Thursday this week, and I bought a RCA to 1/8 jack too. Now, I need some suggestions as to where I should route the wires once I plug them in. The RCA to 1/8 jack that I bought is 6 feet long.

Back