• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moving to Ft Worth...need help???

stilov

CEG'er
with info...not the move. HAHA!!!

I will be working is West Ft Worth near the Ridgemar mall. I grew up in Dallas, but it's been a while since I have been back.

I am just looking to rent a house for now, while I stabilize and get to know the area. I am looking for a good part of town, I need to know the good school districts as my daughter will be starting.

Also if you guys know anyone renting a home...that'd be sweet. I am coming out this weekend to see if I can find a place that quickly.

Say hi when you come through this barren part of the country on your way down there.

My dad and a step-brother currently live down there so I will talk to them and find out if they know of anything. I'm not sure how much my dad will have for that end because he is on the northeast part of Dallas. However, my step-brother lives on the Fort Worth end so he might know of something. I'll let you know if I find anything.

What kind of budget are you on? I have lived in Ft.Worth all my life and could point you in the right direction. I would be more than happier to help if i could.

Back