• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Splitter Duraflex version GB 2014

i can try to find out. i know its Chinese New Year or thats around the corner and the whole country shuts down for a week or two lol.

I don't have an SVT yet, but I will in the next few weeks (fingers crossed). Steve, do you still have any carbon fiber ones? Same shipping cost I assume? Is it too late to get in on the group buy? Any ETA on those? Thanks, in advance!

hey all, sorry to get back to you so late. been super busy.

GOOD news! the splitters should be arrive next week im told. so if you'd like to start sending your balances in and be ready to go that would be great. if you'd like to wait on official word that they are HERE that is cool too. once i post that they are IN stock and ready to go, you will have 30 days to send your balance in or forfeit your splitter and deposit. that's only happened one time before but it has happened unfortunately.

right now i have one person in the GB who pm'd me that they need to sell their csvt and would like to sell their spot in line. so if you want a duraflex splitter at GB pricing please contact "csvtpsu" about it. you'd just have to pay him his deposit he paid me, then pay his balance and the cost of shipping $100 for US48

THE SPLITTERS ARE HERE!!
grab your torch and pitchforks!! :crazy:

you have 30 days from today to send in the balance due on your splitter! after that period has passed, you will forfeit your deposit and your splitter. i dont want this to happen to anyone but i cant wait on your balance forever. ive already paid for these in full (plus some extras). you dont have to pay the shipping right now if you do not have the funds; just the balance due. if you need to wait a month or two to ship it, that's fine. shipping $ isnt due till its time to ship. and remember, shipping is flat $100 for the CONUS/48.

what i need from every person in this GB.
1. your CEG username
2. your full name
3. the shipping address
4. your phone number
5. exactly what you have paid for

if you do not have all of these 5 things in the memo section of your payment do not expect your item to ship. do NOT expect me to chase after you. i have enough stuff to stay on top of.

**some people have just sent $ without saying who they are or what its for, etc.... if that happens, and the timeline passes by, you will be SOL.

SHIPPING!
once your shipping payment and all the necessary info has been received, it may take up to a week for the order to be processed and it is shipped out. once it has and i have the tracking info, i will PM you with the tracking #. so be sure to check in and check your messages.

some people have just sent $ without saying who they are or what its for, etc.... if that happens, and the timeline passes by, you will be SOL.

be sure to be there, in person, yourself, to sign for the package. be SURE to inspect the splitter before you sign for it. do NOT have Auntie May sign for it and then later realize there is a damage issue. you will be sol. so make sure you ship it to somewhere where YOU can be there to inspect it and sign for it. once it is signed for, that means you approve of it and there is no shipping damage to the item. you essentially agree that any damage you "discover" after the fact happened after you received it. if there is any damage, do NOT sign for it. it will be returned to ED and a replacement will be issued. keep in mind, this is only for shipping damage. the splitters are a fiberglass composite. it will not be perfectly smooth. it may need a little body work like some filler. we are only talking about cracks or broken pieces here. i did have it happen once where someone did not sign for the splitter and it was returned. the buyer claimed that it was not "perfect" as it had some minor imperfections in the surface area. ED charged him another $100 to send it back to him again. doh! if you want perfection right out of the box, buy a carbon fiber splitter. these likely will need a little body filler here and there during the prep paint. that's normal for fiberglass parts. so be forewarned.

paypal is: info@trueforgedwheels.com

once your balance has been paid i will notate your name on the list

thank you all for joining the GB and for your patience. :)

i have a few extras with this order which will be available at the non-GB price.

Hopefully wasn't mine lacking the 5 requirements? I just sent you payment via PayPal and added all the required info you requested in the notes on the payment

Hopefully wasn't mine lacking the 5 requirements? I just sent you payment via PayPal and added all the required info you requested in the notes on the payment

it was lol. then you sent payment again (duplicate) with all the correct info. i refunded the first payment if you havent noticed. unless that was a $250 tip. in that case, please resend :D

Back